If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bacon Cheeseburger Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Every person enjoys the idea of sitting down to a scrumptious home-cooked dish, yet with today's busy routines, it can be more challenging than ever to discover the moment to place one with each other. Thankfully, assistance is available, the Bacon Cheeseburger Soup recipe and suggestions in this write-up will certainly aid you assembled well balanced meals for your family members in a remarkably, short time.
Bacon Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
To cook Bacon Cheeseburger Soup you need 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Bacon Cheeseburger Soup :
- Use strips of bacon (I used turkey bacon).
- Prepare ground beef.
- Provide finely chopped onion (about 1 medium onion).
- Provide garlic, finely chopped.
- You need Worcestershire sauce.
- You need chicken broth.
- You need all-purpose flour.
- Use milk.
- You need grated cheddar cheese.
- Provide yellow mustard.
- Provide ketchup.
- Provide Salt and pepper to taste.
- Use hamburger buns.
- You need Butter for the buns.
Bacon Cheeseburger Soup instructions :
- Cook the bacon in a 5-quart Dutch oven until crispy, remove to paper towels to drain. Add the ground beef to the pot with the bacon grease and cook until beginning to brown, breaking the meat into small pieces. Add the chopped onion and garlic and cook until the onions are soft and the meat is cooked through. Drain the fat from the pot, then return it to the heat. Stir in the Worcestershire sauce, then add the chicken broth and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat to simmer..
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together the milk and the flour until smooth. While the soup is simmering, stir in the flour and milk and stir and simmer until the soup is slightly thickened. Add the grated cheese a handful at a time, stirring to melt after each addition. When all the cheese is incorporated, stir in the mustard and the ketchup and add salt and pepper to taste. Crumble the cooked bacon and stir into the soup. Cover and simmer the soup for 10 minutes..
- While the soup is simmering, spread each side of the hamburger buns with butter, cut into thin strips and toast in a toaster oven or under the broiler until lightly toasty. Serve the soup immediately, accompanied by the bun croutons. If you'd like, you could top with extra crumbled bacon, pickle relish, more grated cheese-anything you like on your cheeseburger!.
Cooking is a kind of art and also it requires time as well as practice to equal experience and also know-how in the field. There are many forms of cooking and likewise various types of food from various societies. Apply what you've seen from Bacon Cheeseburger Soup recipe it will certainly assist you in your cooking endeavors.
If you find this Bacon Cheeseburger Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.