If you are having problem recently in the kitchen when it concerns obtaining your food perfect, you are not alone. Lots of people have all-natural cooking skill yet not quite enough know-how to prepare with excellence. This Healthiest Pumpkin pie (sugar free, gluten free, dairy free) dish is a good start, simple to cook and also tasty.
When cooking a big meal, attempt to do your preparation function the night prior to. This conserves you time when you're getting things prepared for your dinner the next day. Have actually whatever washed, chopped, as well as all set to go. You'll thank on your own because there is less stress the night of the big dish.
To cook Healthiest Pumpkin pie (sugar free, gluten free, dairy free) you need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Healthiest Pumpkin pie (sugar free, gluten free, dairy free):
- You need 2 cups raw pecan.
- Provide 1 cup organic thick rolled oats.
- Prepare 8 large medjool dates.
- You need 2 cups mashed baked butternut squash.
- You need 1/4 cup apple sauce(optional).
- Provide 2 pasture-raised eggs.
- You need 2 teaspoons cinnamon powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon ginger powder.
- Prepare 1 dash nutmeg powder.
- You need to prepare 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Healthiest Pumpkin pie (sugar free, gluten free, dairy free) instructions :
- Bake a large butternut squash in the oven at 350F for 1 hour until a fork easily could insert..
- Toast pecans and oats at 350F for 10~12 minutes.
- In a food processor, groun the nuts and oats(after cooling down), 3 dates into croase flour for about 1 minute..
- Pour the nut-grain mixture into a 9 inch glass pie pan. Gently press down with a glass jar to create an even layer at the bottom as well as at the edge. Freeze the pan in a freezer for 15 minutes before bake it again in the oven for 20 minutes at 350F to set the crust..
- While baking and cooling the crust, get the filling prepared. In the same food processor, puree 2 cups of mashed butternut squash, 1/4 cup apple sauce, 5 dates, 1 smidge of salt. At the end, cream two large eggs.
- Once the crust is completely cooled down, pour the filling into it. Gently flat out the surface. Baka the pie at 350F for 40 minutes in the oven..
- At this point, the filling should set perfectly. Check with a toothpick and see if it comes out clean..
- Chill the pie in the fridge at least 2 hours after it cool to room temperature. Serve and enjoy. Once you taste the pie made with real fresh butternut squash for the filling and pecan and oats for the crust, you will never want to go back to canned Pumpkin or store bought crust..
There is constantly something brand-new to find out when it involves food preparation as well as every chef's skill-set is open to improvement. This Healthiest Pumpkin pie (sugar free, gluten free, dairy free) recipe is just a couple of recipe ideas to help boost your chef's performance. There are much more good recipes out there as well as excellent chefs keep looking for them throughout their lives. Continuous learning is the vital to ever-improving food preparation abilities.
If you find this Healthiest Pumpkin pie (sugar free, gluten free, dairy free) recipe valuable please SHARE it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.