If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Peanut Butter Bacon Cheeseburgers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Whether you are a college student just starting your very own cooking experiments or a skilled cook with numerous supper celebrations under your belt, there is always something brand-new to learn more about cooking. We hope these Thai Peanut Butter Bacon Cheeseburgers recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen area tonight, and also get used to incredible home-cooked meals.
Thai Peanut Butter Bacon Cheeseburgers Recipe
You can cook Thai Peanut Butter Bacon Cheeseburgers using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Thai Peanut Butter Bacon Cheeseburgers :
- You need to prepare Burgers cooked your way.
- Use Bacon.
- Use Cheese of your choice.
- Prepare Buns.
- Provide Peanut Butter.
- You need to prepare Thai/chili sauce (spicy, spicy, spicy).
Thai Peanut Butter Bacon Cheeseburgers instructions :
- First, cook your bacon and burgers the way you like them. Following is a rediculous weekend shortcut that works for less mess and ultimately less work. Plus a cheeseburger topping trio that is stupid good....
- I cook my bacon in the oven. One large bacon sheet, I mean baking sheet (get it?), line a pound of bacon up like so..... I know you don't have to cook bacon a pound at a time, but you CAN so I DO :).
- Cook bacon at 350 to 375 degrees checking and turning after the first 10 minutes, and every 5 minutes there after until it's as crispy as you want it..
- Now here's where my Saturday work ethic kicks in... One already messy pan and a pile of burgers left to cook. A preheated oven... I did it, I confess... I cooled the pan for a couple minutes, plopped those uncooked patties on, and I cooked them in the oven..
- My modest little burgers didn't take long, and got flipped about halfway through. I can not help you with cooking time here, because I don't know your burger size or ingredients.. Sorry... Go for cooking temp based on how you like your burgers and with some consideration to safe cooking temps.... For mine it was less than 15 minutes..
- While those burgers cook... Butter your buns :).
- Hot, hot, hot skillet for a couple minutes and you've upgraded those bland store bought buns..
- Now here's where things get new and exciting for your burger world. First cheese, which is a duh and why is this woman wasting my time... But wait! Then comes.....
- Peanut butter and spicy Thai sauce. The red sauce here is our favorite brand of store bought Thai chili sauce. You want that sweet and spicy combo..
- Onto the sweet and spicy burger, put some salty bacon:).
- I didn't get a final pick, I was too excited about eating it! Hope you enjoy!.
Food preparation a scrumptious meal for your family does not need to indicate spending hours ploding away in the kitchen area. There are lots of variety of recipes such as Thai Peanut Butter Bacon Cheeseburgers recipe, you can use to whip together an excellent meal quickly, soon your family members will be taking pleasure in the fruits of your labors.
If you find this Thai Peanut Butter Bacon Cheeseburgers recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.