Every person likes the suggestion of taking a seat to a tasty home-cooked dish, yet with today's hectic schedules, it can be tougher than ever before to locate the moment to place one together. Fortunately, aid is around, the Robin's Haggis Stuffed Meatloaf recipe and recommendations in this write-up will certainly assist you assembled healthy meals for your family members in a remarkably, short time.
Among the greatest things that you can do is to cook with member of the family or pals. When you cook with another person, you will certainly have the ability to notice tricks that they carry out and also will certainly have the ability to much better on your own as a cook. Talk with them to see exactly how their mind works, to raise your competence.
To make Robin's Haggis Stuffed Meatloaf you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Robin's Haggis Stuffed Meatloaf:
- Prepare 2 lb Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 lb Ground Pork.
- Use 1/2 loaf Bread.
- You need to prepare 1 cup Milk.
- You need to prepare 1 large Finely Chopped Onion.
- You need 2 medium Finely Chopped Green or Colored Peppers.
- Prepare 2 Eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup Chopped Parsley.
- Provide 1 tbsp Ground Black Pepper.
- Use 1 tsp Salt.
- Use 4 dash Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need 200 grams Haggis.
Robin's Haggis Stuffed Meatloaf step by step :
- Sauté onions and peppers until soft, set aside..
- In a large bowl, add the bread and milk. Toss until all bread is wet. Add the beef, pork, eggs, onions, peppers, parsley, salt, pepper, and worchestershire sauce..
- Using your hands, mix all ingredients together until well combined..
- On a foil-lined baking tray or in a foil-lined bread pan, add half of the mixture as the base. Place the haggis in the center. Cover the haggis with the remainder of the mixture, forming a loaf..
- Bake at 350°F for 45-55 minutes or until browned..
- Serve with Whisky Sauce or a Peppercorn Sauce..
There is always something new to discover when it involves cooking and every cook's skill-set is open to improvement. This Robin's Haggis Stuffed Meatloaf recipe is just a couple of recipe suggestions to aid enhance your chef's performance. There are a lot more good recipes around and also excellent cooks keep looking for them throughout their lives. Constant discovering is the crucial to ever-improving cooking skills.
If you find this Robin's Haggis Stuffed Meatloaf recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.