If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Quesadilla recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
There are many resources of information on cooking. Some details is geared in the direction of skilled chefs and not for the average person. It can be perplexing to wade through every one of the available information. The good news is, this Chicken Quesadilla recipe is easy to do and will certainly offer you some excellent pointers. They will certainly work for anyone, even an amateur.
You can cook Chicken Quesadilla using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Quesadilla
- Provide strips of Chicken breast, cut into thin.
- Prepare of Onion, minced.
- You need to prepare 2 tsp of paprika powder.
- Use 2 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need to prepare of Cream cheese.
- You need to prepare of Mayonnaise.
- Use of Oil.
- Provide to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Flour tortilla.
- Use of Butter.
- You need of Monterey Jack and cheddar, shredded.
This is the Best Chicken Quesadilla Recipe EVER! Chicken Quesadillas made with leftover chicken are an easy dinner idea for busy weeknights! This post may contain affiliate links which won't change your price but. Quesadillas are a ridiculously uncomplicated dish: tortillas stuffed with cheese and whatever else your heart desires, pan fried until the interior is melted.
Chicken Quesadilla instructions
- Saute onion, then add the chicken breast. Seasoned with paprika, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder,l and oregano. You may add some chili powder if you want a little spicy..
- Saute until cooked. Turn off heat then add the cream cheese and mayonnaise. Adjust with salt and pepper to taste..
- Lightly grease the pan with butter then heat the flour tortilla. Fill half of the tortilla with the fillings, add shredded Monterrey Jack and cheddar then fold. Make sure not to put too much filling so that it will me manageable to fold the tortilla. Slightly brown both sides..
- Serve with sour cream or guacamole..
Making quesadillas is about as easy as it comes. Warm a tortilla in a skillet and top with cheese and fillings. Wait until everything is warm and gooey, then fold and dig in. Chicken Quesadilla with lots of veggies, less cheese, whole wheat tortillas and baked instead of fried. This chicken quesadilla recipe will rock your world aka family dinner menu.
A fantastic, home-cooked dish is the example everybody bear in mind. Making use of these Chicken Quesadilla recipe to boost your food preparation coincides as a professional athlete that keeps training-- the more you do it, the better you obtain, learn as high as you can about food preparation. The more recipe you have, the much better your meals will certainly taste.
If you find this Chicken Quesadilla recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.