If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bacon CheeseBurger Bombs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Every person loves the idea of sitting down to a tasty home-cooked dish, but with today's busy routines, it can be tougher than ever to locate the moment to put one together. Thankfully, aid is available, the Bacon CheeseBurger Bombs recipe and guidance in this short article will aid you assembled healthier meals for your family members in a surprisingly, short time.
Bacon CheeseBurger Bombs Recipe
To cook Bacon CheeseBurger Bombs you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Bacon CheeseBurger Bombs :
- Provide Lean ground beef.
- You need Onion (finely chopped).
- Use Bacon (chopped).
- Use Cream cheese.
- Prepare Ketchup.
- Prepare Barbecue sauce.
- Provide Mustard.
- Provide Worcestershire sauce.
- You need to prepare Egg white.
- Use Pillsbury biscuits (10).
- Provide Cheddar cheese (chopped into 10 squares).
Bacon CheeseBurger Bombs instructions :
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large pan, brown ground beef, bacon and onion until cooked. Drain any grease..
- Add cream cheese, ketchup, barbecue sauce, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Stir over low heat until cream cheese is melted. Allow to cool. Once cool, stir in egg white..
- Roll each biscuit out very thin. Place 2 tablespoons beef mixture on each biscuit and add 1 square of cheese. Wrap the biscuit around the beef/cheese and tightly seal the edges..
- Place biscuits on a parchment lined pan seam side down. Put them in the oven and turn down the heat to 350°F. Bake 13-16 minutes or until lightly browned..
A great, home-cooked dish is the example everyone remember. Making use of these Bacon CheeseBurger Bombs recipe to improve your cooking is the same as a professional athlete who maintains training-- the more you do it, the much better you obtain, discover as long as you can about cooking. The even more recipe you have, the better your dishes will certainly taste.
If you find this Bacon CheeseBurger Bombs recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.