Looking for the perfect Pops Chicken Wraps recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pops Chicken Wraps recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking is a type of art and also there are several sorts of cooking that you can discover. You can become a chef or you can simply try to understand the art of cooking excellent meals within your home. Several jobs in the office utilize cooks, prep-cooks and also supervisors that also manage chefs. We hope this Pops Chicken Wraps recipe can assist make you a much better cook.
You can cook Pops Chicken Wraps using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pops Chicken Wraps
- Prepare 1 lb of boneless chicken breast.
- You need 1 pack of McCormick chicken fajita seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of Green pepper.
- You need 1/2-1 of yellow onion.
- Provide 1 pack of Kraft mexican shredded cheese.
- Use 10 pack of flour tortilla wraps.
- Prepare of Ranch dressing.
- You need to prepare of Sour cream.
- Use of Cooking oil or olive oil.
- Provide of Skillet pan.
- Use Sheet of pan (optional).
Pops Chicken Wraps instructions
- Cut green peppers and onion. Add a little E-V-👀(extra virgin olive oil) to the pan and saute until starting to get tender. Remove from pan. Set aside.
- Cut chicken into thin strips. Add to pan with a little more E-V-👀 and cook chicken until done.
- Add green peppers and onions to the pan with chicken. Add fajita season and about a half cup of water. Turn on low and let cook for 5 min stirring continuously. Turn down to simmer. (Keep checking and stirring. Add water as needed. You don't want it to stick to the pan).
- Heat oven to 350. Take One wrap lay it flat. Add some cheese on the wrap all over especially the edges. Add a little chicken fajita almost to the center of the wrap. Add more cheese and a little ranch dressing across the top..
- To fold... Bring the bottom of the wrap just above the meat. Next fold both sides in and begin to fold up making sure that you are tucking as you are rolling up. Once your finished making the wraps, make sure that the wraps end flap is at the bottom..
- Oil skillet. Heat oil.. place chicken wraps in pan flap side down and fry until golden brown. Repeat turning until all sides are crispy..
- Drain on paper towel. Serve with Sour cream or side of Ranch dressing.
- If you want to do more than 2 at a time, Grease a sheet pan and put in oven at 350 cook all sides until crispy..
Everybody intends to be a much better chef. Every person wishes to experiment with fun recipes. Locating the moment and feeling the motivation to be creative in the kitchen area can sometimes position a challenge though. We really hope these Pops Chicken Wraps recipe can bring the magic to your kitchen. Provide a couple of these suggestions a try tonight, your taste will thank you!
If you find this Pops Chicken Wraps recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.