If you're looking for Bacon Cheeseburger Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Bacon Cheeseburger Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
When you understand the essentials of cooking, it can be such a freeing and also rewarding experience to develop a simply scrumptious meal or baked product. The smells in your home as well as the faces of the people who you share it with are valuable. We wish this Bacon Cheeseburger Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms recipe will certainly give you some concept for you to end up being a phenomenal cook.
Bacon Cheeseburger Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms Recipe
To make Bacon Cheeseburger Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms you only need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon Cheeseburger Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms :
- You need to prepare large Portabella mushrooms, stems removed.
- You need onion, chopped.
- Use garlic cloves, minced.
- You need to prepare lean ground beef.
- Use ketchup.
- You need to prepare dijon mustard.
- You need to prepare worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare hot sauce, such as Frank's brand.
- Provide pepper and salt to taste.
- You need garlic and herb flavored cream cheese.
- You need Italian four cheese blend, shredded, divided use.
- Provide strips of bacon, precooked until slightly crispy.
- You need to prepare grape or cherry tomatos , sliced.
- You need recipe of Chipotle Ranch Dressing, recipe attached in direction step # 6.
- Use OPTIONAL SERVING SUGGESTION.
- Provide mixed salad greens.
Bacon Cheeseburger Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms instructions :
- Line a baking sheet with foil, spray foil with non stick spray. Preheat oven to 425.
- In a medium skillet brown ground beef with onion and garlic until no pink remains. Drain off any excess fat in pan.
- Add ketchup, dijon mustard, hot sauce , salt, pepper, worcestershire sauce, cream cheese and 1 cup of the Italian blend cheese, mix in well and turn off heat.
- Place mushrooms on prepared pan cup side up and fill each one evenly with cheeseburger mixture.
- Top each filled mushroom with remaining Italian cheese blend, top with pieces of bacon and a tomato slices.
- Bake about 20 to 25 minutes until mushrooms are tender, filling is hot and cheese has melted. Serve with Chipotle Ranch Dressing, recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/341757-chipotle-ranch-dip-sauce-spread-andor-dressing.
- Serve on a salad if desired, with the Chipotle dressing.
Food preparation a tasty dish for your family does not need to mean investing hours ploding away in the cooking area. There are numerous number of recipes such as Bacon Cheeseburger Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms recipe, you can use to whip with each other a terrific meal in a short time, soon your family will be taking pleasure in the fruits of your labors.
If you find this Bacon Cheeseburger Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.