If you're looking for Shepherd's Pie for Christmas or a Party recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shepherd's Pie for Christmas or a Party recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Are you a cooking expert? Possibly you are just a kitchen expert? Or like numerous others, you may be an amateur.Whatever the case may be, helpful cooking recommendations can include some fresh suggestions to your cooking. Take some time and learn a few things that can spray some brand-new enjoyable right into your kitchen routine. This Shepherd's Pie for Christmas or a Party recipe maybe a perfect fit for you.
Shepherd's Pie for Christmas or a Party Recipe
To cook Shepherd's Pie for Christmas or a Party you only need 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shepherd's Pie for Christmas or a Party :
- Provide Potatoes.
- Use Carrot.
- Prepare Green pepper.
- You need to prepare Onion.
- Prepare Ground pork (or beef, or a mixture of pork and beef).
- You need Vegetable oil (for sautéing).
- Use Salt and pepper.
- Prepare squares Beef stew roux (store-bought).
- Provide Water.
- You need to prepare Margarine or butter.
- Use Milk.
Shepherd's Pie for Christmas or a Party instructions :
- Mince the onion, carrot, and green pepper. Heat some vegetable oil in a skillet and sauté the onion, ground meat, carrots, and green pepper in that order. Season it with salt and pepper..
- Finely chop the beef stew roux..
- Once the ingredients from Step 1 are cooked, add 2 tablespoons of water and the stew roux from Step 2, then sauté until the roux is dissolved..
- Peel the potatoes, roughly chop them up and boil until tender. Drain the potatoes, put them back in the pot, and cook off the excess water. Mash them with a potato masher..
- Add and mix the butter into the potatoes from Step 4..
- Pour the milk into the potatoes from Step 5 and mix until smooth..
- In a heat-proof container, add a half portion of the meat mixture from Step 3. Add a half portion of the mashed potatoes on top and spread it over the meat..
- Repeat the Step 7 procedure by adding another layer of meat, and then another layer of mashed potatoes on top. Use the back of a fork to draw lines on the surface..
- Bake it in the oven at 200℃ (392 F) for 35-40 minutes until the top is browned. (Alternatively, it should take about 15-20 minutes at 250℃ or 482°F..
- This dish is delicious fresh out of the oven. Once it gets cold, you can microwave it and it will be delicious. It is good in a lunch box, too..
Since you have actually read Shepherd's Pie for Christmas or a Party recipe, it is the moment for you to head to the kitchen as well as prepare some great food! Bear in mind, cooking is not a skill that can be one hundred percent right initially. Technique is required for you to understand the art of food preparation.
If you find this Shepherd's Pie for Christmas or a Party recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.