Looking for the perfect Sweet Potato Cottage Pie! recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet Potato Cottage Pie! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
If you are having problem lately in the kitchen when it involves getting your food just right, you are not alone. Many individuals have all-natural cooking skill yet not quite enough expertise to prepare with excellence. This Sweet Potato Cottage Pie! dish is an excellent start, easy to prepare and also delicious.
Sweet Potato Cottage Pie! Recipe
You can cook Sweet Potato Cottage Pie! using 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Cottage Pie! :
- You need Mince.
- Prepare large onion, chopped.
- You need olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare red wine.
- Provide garlic, chopped.
- Prepare mixed dried herbs.
- You need to prepare chopped tomatoes.
- You need medium carrots, sliced.
- You need to prepare smoked bacon, chopped.
- Provide worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare Salt.
- You need Freshly ground black pepper.
- You need tomato purée.
- You need to prepare mince beef.
- Provide Mash.
- Prepare dijon mustard.
- You need to prepare butter.
- You need full fat milk.
- You need sweet potatoes, peeled and diced.
- Provide Water, to boil potatoes.
- Use salt.
- Use Fresh ground black pepper.
- You need to prepare Grated cheddar cheese.
Sweet Potato Cottage Pie! step by step :
- Add 2 tablespoon of olive oil in a large frying pan and heat the oil over a medium heat. Then add the bacon, fry for 2-3 minutes until bacon is cooked. Remove the bacon and set aside..
- Add the onion, garlic and carrot to the pan to the oil, cook over a medium heat until the vegetables become soft..
- Next add the mince and cook until brown..
- Add the tin tomatoes, purée, wine, mixed herbs, the cooked bacon, the Worcestershire sauce. Season with salt and pepper. Cover with lid and simmer for 30-40 minutes..
- In the meantime, boil the potatoes in salted water until they are soft. About 15 minutes..
- Drain the potatoes well and then mash. Add the mustard, milk and butter. Season with pepper and if needed more salt. (You may add another tbsp of mustard, if you prefer the taste a little stronger)..
- When ready, spoon the mince mixture into a casserole dish. Top with the mash and sprinkle with grated cheddar cheese..
- Pre-heat the oven to 190 c / Gas mark 5..
- Bake the pie for 30-35 minutes or until the mash has become golden brown..
- Let it rest for 15 minutes prior to serving..
There are couple of hobbies as satisfying also rewarding as cooking. Not just can you bend your imaginative muscles, you can likewise supply tasty meals for your family members. Broadening your expertise of cooking is specific to enhance your time in the kitchen. Attempting Sweet Potato Cottage Pie! recipe is a fantastic way to do just that.
If you find this Sweet Potato Cottage Pie! recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.