If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Chicken Quesadilla recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Whether you are a college student just starting your very own culinary experiments or a seasoned chef with numerous supper celebrations under your belt, there is constantly something brand-new to learn about cooking. We hope these Easy Chicken Quesadilla recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen tonight, and get used to magnificent home-cooked meals.
To make Easy Chicken Quesadilla you need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Quesadilla
- Provide 1 lb. of boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced into strips.
- You need to prepare 1 tbsp. of extra-virgin olive oil.
- Use 2 of bell peppers, thinly sliced.
- You need to prepare 1/2 of onion, thinly sliced.
- Provide 1/2 tsp. of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of ground cumin.
- Use 1/2 tsp. of dried oregano.
- You need to prepare to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- You need 4 of medium flour tortillas.
- You need 2 cup of shredded Monterey jack.
- Provide 2 cup of shredded cheddar.
- You need 1 of avocado, sliced.
- You need 1 tbsp. of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 of green onions, thinly sliced.
- Use of Sour cream, for serving.
Easy Chicken Quesadilla step by step
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil. Add peppers and onion and season with salt and pepper. Cook until soft, 5 minutes. Transfer to a plate..
- Heat remaining tablespoon vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Season chicken with spices, salt, and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until golden and cooked through, 8 minutes. Transfer to a plate..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)..
- Layer half of each tortilla with the chicken and vegetable mixture, then sprinkle with the Cheddar cheese, bacon bits, and Monterey Jack. Fold the tortillas in half and Place onto a baking sheet..
- Bake quesadillas in the preheated oven until the cheeses have melted, about 10 minutes..
- Slice into wedges and serve with sour cream..
A wonderful, home-cooked meal is the example all of us keep in mind. Using these Easy Chicken Quesadilla recipe to enhance your food preparation is the same as an athlete that keeps training-- the a lot more you do it, the far better you obtain, learn as long as you can around cooking. The more recipe you have, the far better your meals will taste.
If you find this Easy Chicken Quesadilla recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.