Looking for the perfect Shepherds pie my way recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shepherds pie my way recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking could be one of the earliest skills worldwide. That does not suggest that there are any limits to the knowledge available for the chef thinking about boosting his or her skills. Also the finest cooks, even experts, can always find new dishes, techniques and techniques to enhance their kitchen area skills, so lets try this Shepherds pie my way recipe, we hope you like it.
Shepherds pie my way Recipe
To make Shepherds pie my way you need 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shepherds pie my way :
- You need large potatoes peeled and chopped.
- Prepare lean ground beef.
- You need to prepare olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need to prepare salt.
- You need to prepare onion, chopped.
- You need stock of broccoli chopped.
- Prepare chopped garlic.
- Use shredded cabbage.
- You need shredded carrots.
- Use corn.
- You need beef bouillon cube.
- You need ketchup.
- You need water.
- Provide butter.
- Prepare black pepper.
- Provide worcestershire sauce.
- You need to prepare sour cream.
- Prepare salt.
- You need adobo all purpose seasoning.
- Provide cornstarch.
- Prepare cold water.
- Prepare shredded cheese any kind you like.
- Use milk.
Shepherds Pie is a favorite Irish meal, especially around St. This is a healthy version with cauliflower in place of potatoes. I used to make shepherd's pie regularly every couple of weeks because it was easy and the kids It was also a great way to sneak an extra vegetable in for the kids. Shepherd's pie and its brethren really got their start as a way to use up stewed or roasted meat and leftover vegetables, but it has since come to represent a By definition, this classic meat pie falls into one of two categories: Shepherd's pie, which traditionally was only made with stewed or ground lamb.
Shepherds pie my way step by step :
- Peel and chop potatoes and boil them with 1 tsp salt ...when there soft drain them and add 3 tbs of butter 1/2 cup milk 1 tbs sour cream and 1/4 tsp salt and mash them together then mix with mixer until smooth and set aside.
- In frying pan add the olive oil onions and garlic and cook until 3/4 way soft and then add beef mix together add in cabbage and carrots and mix together once cabbage is almost soft add in broccoli.
- Add in beef cube 1 1/2 cup water 2 tbs ketchup 1 tsp black pepper 2 tsp worchestershire sauce 1/4 tsp adobo all purpose seasoning and cook few more minutes then in cup add 1 tbs of cornstarch and 2 tbs cold water mix well add to mixture and add another 2 tbs ketchup stir and turn off stove.
- Pre heat oven to 350° f.
- In a deep baking dish add the meat mixture spreading it out then add corn on top spreading it out and same with potatoes on top of corn then sprinkle cheese on top and bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow it to sit for 15 minutes and enjoy.
Try the classic shepherd's pie recipe or mix it up with a veggie shepherd's pie with lentils, or add parsnips to your mash like Nigel Slater. Add some grated hidden veggies to help the kids eat healthily. You can make Michel Roux's family recipe with leftover lamb or fry up some lamb mince. A simple but perfect recipe for Shepherd's Pie with a layer of rich meaty gravy on the bottom topped with mashed potatoes and a little cheese. Once folks figured out we were a way to get things to M, it was like a damn broke.
Every person intends to be a much better chef. Every person wishes to experiment with fun recipes. Finding the moment as well as feeling the motivation to be innovative in the kitchen can sometimes present a difficulty though. We hope these Shepherds pie my way recipe can bring the magic to your cooking area. Provide a couple of these ideas a try tonight, your taste will certainly thanks!
If you find this Shepherds pie my way recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.