Looking for the perfect English Cottage Pie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best English Cottage Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking is a form of art and there are various kinds of cooking that you might find out. You can end up being a chef or you can simply try to grasp the art of cooking great dishes within your home. Several jobs in the office employ chefs, prep-cooks as well as supervisors that also manage chefs. We hope this English Cottage Pie recipe can help make you a much better chef.
English Cottage Pie Recipe
You can cook English Cottage Pie using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of English Cottage Pie :
- Provide King Edward Potatoes.
- Provide Lean Steak Mince Meat.
- You need Milk.
- Use White Mushrooms.
- You need to prepare Butter.
- Provide Green Bell Pepper.
- Prepare Carrott.
- You need to prepare Garlic.
- Provide Red Onion.
- You need to prepare Beef Stock.
- You need to prepare Grated Cheese.
English Cottage Pie step by step :
- Preheat oven to No 5.
- Peel & boil potatoes, drain potatoes in collinder, then add milk & butter to pot, reheat until butter has melted. place boiled potatoes back in pot and mash well.
- Chop onion, mushroom, pepper & carrotts, crush garlic.
- In new pot add olive oil bring to low heat, add carrotts, onion, pepper, mushrooms & garlic fry for 5 mins.
- Add lean mince meat & beef stock to onion, mushroom & carrott mix pot. stir well & cook until meat is brown, 15 mins.
- Place meat mixture into oven baking dish, cover with mash potatoes & sprinkle over grated cheese.
- Place on middle oven shelf for 30 mins until surface is golden brown.
Now that you have actually read the English Cottage Pie recipe, as well as you have the know-how that you require to perform in the cooking area. Obtain that apron out, dust off your blending bowls as well as roll up your sleeves. You have some food preparation to do.
If you find this English Cottage Pie recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.