Looking for the perfect Baked BBQ Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked BBQ Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Once you understand the basics of cooking, it can be such a freeing and also compensating experience to produce a simply scrumptious dish or baked thing. The scents in your home as well as the faces of individuals that you share it with are valuable. We wish this Baked BBQ Chicken dish will give you some idea for you to come to be an extraordinary chef.
You can cook Baked BBQ Chicken using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked BBQ Chicken
- You need of Garlic.
- Provide of Onion.
- You need to prepare of Cajun seasoning.
- Provide of Original Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoons of margarine.
- You need to prepare of Boneless chicken thighs.
Preparation Place chicken breast in a baking dish. Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste. Spread BBQ sauce on each chicken breast. Easy and healthy Baked BBQ Chicken - You can whip up the sauce, pour it over some chicken breasts, pop it in the oven and.
Baked BBQ Chicken instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a pan (large enough for your amount of chicken) with vegetable oil spray.
- Season chicken on both sides with garlic, onion, and Cajun seasoning, in the vegetable oil sprayed pan..
- Place chicken in oven for 25 minutes.
- Leave oven on at 350. Take out chicken, add margarine and sweet baby Ray's BBQ sauce over top..
- Place back in oven and cook an additional 25-30minutes..
- Take out, let it cool down, and serve with a side of veggies and mashed potatoes. Or serve with your own choice of sides..
This Oven Baked BBQ Chicken is easy to make and includes a homemade no-cook barbecue sauce. What cut of chicken should I use for BBQ Chicken? Baked BBQ Chicken is a classic American family dinner. Kids love it, husbands love it, and us moms can make it lickety-split for a crowd-pleasing dinner — therefore, we love it too. These are absolutely the best baked BBQ chicken thighs I've ever made or tried anywhere.
Since you have read Baked BBQ Chicken recipe, it is the time for you to head to the kitchen area as well as prepare some fantastic food! Bear in mind, food preparation is not a skill that can be 100 percent right initially. Practice is required for you to understand the art of food preparation.
If you find this Baked BBQ Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.