If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cottage Pie ( also known as Shepard's Pie) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
If you are having problem lately in the kitchen when it involves obtaining your food perfect, you are not the only one. Lots of people have natural cooking talent however not quite sufficient expertise to prepare with excellence. This Cottage Pie ( also known as Shepard's Pie) recipe is a great start, very easy to cook as well as delicious.
Cottage Pie ( also known as Shepard's Pie) Recipe
To cook Cottage Pie ( also known as Shepard's Pie) you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cottage Pie ( also known as Shepard's Pie) :
- Provide ground beef..
- Prepare frozen peas.
- Use chopped carrots.
- Provide onion (med) chopped.
- Use glove of garlic chopped.
- Use worcestershire sauce.
- You need to prepare potatoes peeled and chopped.
- Provide green onions chopped.
- Prepare cream cheese (can add another tbsp).
- You need to prepare milk (can add another tbsp).
- Prepare butter.
- You need olive oil.
Cottage Pie ( also known as Shepard's Pie) instructions :
- Boil potatoes in salted water until tender. Approximately 15 min..
- Meanwhile sautee chopped onion, carrots and garlic with the olive oil in a frying pan for 5 min. You can add other veg such as mushrooms and celery..
- Add your ground beef and saute for 10 min until no longer pink. Add a pinch of salt and pepper and the worchester sauce and cook for 5 minutes more. Add the frozen peas and cook for 2-3 min..
- Add the butter and mash the potatoes. Add milk, chopped green onion and cream cheese. Use a spoon to mix together. Season with salt & pepper to taste..
- Add meat to a baking dish and cover with mashed potatoes. You can add if you like grated cheese on top of the potatoes..
- Cook @ 400°F in preheated oven for 30 min or until crisp on top..
You do not require to be a pro to cook a terrific dish. There are lots of recipes that look difficult and frustrating, yet are in truth, fairly basic one of it is Cottage Pie ( also known as Shepard's Pie) recipe. We really hope, this recipe has actually instilled some confidence in you for the next time you remain in the cooking area.
If you find this Cottage Pie ( also known as Shepard's Pie) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.