Looking for the perfect Sampalok (Tamarind) Chicken Wings recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sampalok (Tamarind) Chicken Wings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Whether you are an university student simply beginning your own cooking experiments or a seasoned cook with several dinner events under your belt, there is constantly something new to learn about cooking. We hope these Sampalok (Tamarind) Chicken Wings recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen tonight, and get used to incredible home-cooked dishes.
You can cook Sampalok (Tamarind) Chicken Wings using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sampalok (Tamarind) Chicken Wings
- You need to prepare 1 lb of chicken wings.
- Provide 2 tbsp of tamarind base powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need of oil for deep frying.
Sampalok (Tamarind) Chicken Wings instructions
- Trim tips from chicken wings and cut in sections. Wash well and pat dry..
- In a bowl, combine chicken, tamarind powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Massage chicken with marinade mixture.
- In a pan over medium heat, heat about 2-inch deep of oil. Add chicken wings in batches and fry for about 6 to 8 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through..
- Remove from pan and drain on paper towels. Serve hot..
Everybody wants to be a better cook. Every person wishes to explore fun recipes. Discovering the time and really feeling the motivation to be imaginative in the kitchen area can often posture a difficulty though. We hope these Sampalok (Tamarind) Chicken Wings recipe can bring the magic to your cooking area. Provide a couple of these ideas a try tonight, your palate will certainly thank you!
If you find this Sampalok (Tamarind) Chicken Wings recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.