If you're looking for Sarah's Simple Shepherds Pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sarah's Simple Shepherds Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Cooking could be one of the earliest abilities on the planet. That does not mean that there are any type of limitations to the understanding offered for the chef thinking about raising his or her skills. Even the finest cooks, even specialists, can always locate new recipes, techniques and also methods to enhance their kitchen abilities, so lets try this Sarah's Simple Shepherds Pie recipe, we hope you like it.
Sarah's Simple Shepherds Pie Recipe
To cook Sarah's Simple Shepherds Pie you need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Sarah's Simple Shepherds Pie :
- Prepare spices.
- Provide minced garlic from jar in water.
- You need to prepare dried chives.
- Provide dried parsley.
- Use cajun seasoning.
- You need dried basil flakes.
- You need to prepare onion flakes or 1/2 sauteed chopped onion.
- You need to prepare hamburger.
- You need to prepare mashed potatoes.
- Use creamed corn.
- You need to prepare corn.
- You need brown gravy mix.
- Provide shredded Monterey jack cheese.
Sarah's Simple Shepherds Pie step by step :
- Cook mashed potatoes as directed or make your own. Add half of the spices to potatoes..
- Brown hamburger with half of the spices. Drain grease from pan.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Mix the gravy packet with one cup of cold water. Then add to pan with drained hamburger on medium/high heat mix well and simmer until it thickens. Stirring constantly..
- Add hamburger to 9×13 baking dish.
- Pour creamed corn on top of hamburger.
- Pour corn on top of creamed corn..
- Spoon mashed potatoes on top of corn mixture. Smooth with a spatula or spoon. Make sure to completely cover mixture with potatoes..
- Bake for 25 minutes pull from oven and sprinkle cheese across top. Place back in oven for 5 minutes..
- Remove from oven and let cool about 10 minutes before serving..
You do not need to be a pro to cook an excellent meal. There are many recipes that look difficult and also overwhelming, yet are in fact, rather straightforward one of it is Sarah's Simple Shepherds Pie recipe. We really hope, this recipe has instilled some self-confidence in you for the next time you are in the cooking area.
If you find this Sarah's Simple Shepherds Pie recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.