If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Whole wheat Cornbread Cottage Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Lots of people love cooking and assume it makes the best relaxing hobby. A kitchen that is loaded with fresh food that scents tasty is certain to make any individual's mood a little bit lighter. It can often seem difficult, however, to pinpoint recipes that help you or guidance that results in an inevitably effective meal. Perhaps this Whole wheat Cornbread Cottage Pie dish is the one you are searching for.
Whole wheat Cornbread Cottage Pie Recipe
To make Whole wheat Cornbread Cottage Pie you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Whole wheat Cornbread Cottage Pie :
- Provide cream of mushroom soup.
- You need to prepare water.
- You need to prepare ground turkey (or any other ground meat).
- You need cornbread mix.
- You need whole wheat flour.
- You need to prepare eggs (or equivalent egg substitute).
- You need cheese of your choice.
- Use Barbecue sauce (optional).
- Use vegetables of choice, I used long green beans.
Whole wheat Cornbread Cottage Pie step by step :
- Start by browning and draining the grease out of your ground meat..
- Once meat is cooked, Mix together the cream of mushroom soup and water together, add to the mix. Continue to cook on low heat while preparing the rest..
- Mix together a half packet of cornbread mix with the whole wheat flour and eggs. Continue to add water and mix until cornbread mixture becomes the proper texture..
- Once all parts of the pie are prepared, lay the meat/mushroom mixture down in the cassarole dish first. Lay down your vegetables on top and than pour and evenly spread the cornbread mixture over top..
- Bake in oven on 350 degrees for 20-30mins or until your cornbread has become golden brown. Let sit for a few minutes before cutting into it..
- As this recipe tends to dry out slightly when left as leftovers, I recommend adding a dollop of barbecue sauce to the top on any portions that have been reheated..
Take these Whole wheat Cornbread Cottage Pie recipe concepts as well as use them as well as perhaps even experiment while you go to it. The kitchen is a fantastic place to attempt new things with the appropriate assistance.
If you find this Whole wheat Cornbread Cottage Pie recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.