If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Shepherd's Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Every person likes the concept of sitting down to a delicious home-cooked dish, yet with today's hectic timetables, it can be more difficult than ever to locate the time to place one with each other. Thankfully, help is out there, the Shepherd's Pie recipe and recommendations in this article will help you put together healthier meals for your household in a surprisingly, short time.
Shepherd's Pie Recipe
To make Shepherd's Pie you need 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Shepherd's Pie :
- You need Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and diced.
- You need to prepare ground beef.
- Use Large onion, diced.
- You need to prepare each red, yellow, green pepper diced.
- Use each rosemary and Italian seasoning.
- Use each onion and garlic powder.
- You need to prepare AP flour.
- You need to prepare low sodium beef stock.
- You need to prepare milk (I used almond).
- Prepare unsalted butter.
- Provide bag frozen corn.
- Provide S&P.
Shepherd's Pie step by step :
- Peel and dice potatoes. Add to pot of water..
- Bring to a boil and cook until potatoes are very soft.
- While potatoes are cooking, dice onion and peppers.
- Add 2 Tbs olive oil to skillet and once hot, add onion and peppers. Cook til translucent.
- Add ground beef and seasoning to skillet and cook until no longer pink.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Add flour to skillet and cook a few minutes, stirring often.
- Add stock and cook until thickened. Turn off heat.
- Once potatoes are soft, drain and put back into the pot with butter and milk and S&P. Mash..
- In a greased deep 9x13 baking dish, add beef mixture. Add corn, and top with potatoes.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until top is golden.
- I like to top it with shredded sharp cheddar cheese and cook until melted..
Now that you have actually read Shepherd's Pie recipe, it is the time for you to head to the kitchen and prepare some fantastic food! Keep in mind, food preparation is not an ability that can be 100 percent right at first. Technique is required for you to master the art of food preparation.
If you find this Shepherd's Pie recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.