Want to be a better chef? Who doesn't! Seeking some brand-new, enjoyable, and also fascinating food selection ideas? Who isn't! The need to prepare better meals and attempt new recipes is something all of us wish to do. Strawberry Yoghurt Muffin dish perhaps the one you are seeking.
In order to make the process of cooking easier, you need to require to time to make huge amounts of meat or vegetable stock as well as shop it in the fridge freezer. Not just is making your very own supply less costly than buying it from a store, but it makes it easy to maintain a large supply on hand. Merely ice up the stock in tiny as well as clearly identified portions and then get what you need when you need it!
You can cook Strawberry Yoghurt Muffin using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Strawberry Yoghurt Muffin:
- Prepare 1 cup all purpose flour / 150 gr.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp baking powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp baking soda.
- Use 1/4 tsp salt.
- Provide 1/3 cup sugar / 75 gr.
- Prepare 2 tbs oil / canola oil.
- Use 3 tbs fresh milk.
- You need to prepare 1 whole egg.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp strawberry paste or essence) (optional).
- Provide 1/4 tsp vanilla essence.
- You need 6-8 frozen strawberry (don't thow) / fresh strawberry.
- You need to prepare 80 gr strawberry yoghurt.
- Prepare 3 tbs mini chocolate chips or as many as you like.
Strawberry Yoghurt Muffin step by step :
- Preheat oven 200°C or 400°F.
- Sift dry ingredients such as all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, vanilla essence (powder one). Stir using balloon whisk for putting a bit air into dry ingredients and mixed them well. Set aside.
- In a different bowl mixed wet ingredients such as strawberry yoghurt, sugar, egg, fresh milk, oil and strawberry paste.
- The next step, it is time to mix the wet ingredient into the dry ingredient. Make a hole in the center of the dry ingredient and pour the wet ingredient into it.
- This is the key succes of making a moist muffin, stir the batter using a spatula or wooden spoon gently, make sure not to overmixed it. Give about 10 strokes just enough. If there are still have some dry spots, just leave it as it be, or you could just wet it by stir only at that spot, don't over do it. Lumpy batter is just perfect rather than overmixed it.
- Add in the slices of frozen strawberries at the first 5 strokes along with the mini chocolate chips.
- Start to add the batter into the muffin's mold which have already been layered with muffin cups by using an ice cream scoop or just use a regular table spoon. For the bigger muffin cup will make about 5 muffins. The smaller one will make about 9 muffins.
- Fill the muffin a bit less than 3/4 cup (2/3 cup) to give a room for muffins to get taller and shaped like dome without getting flooded out when heated in the oven.
- After all cups are filled, spinkle with mini chocolate chips one more time, and then put the muffin's tray into the oven about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Pay attention to the muffin at the first 10 minutes when it still in the oven. If you see the muffins bloomed into its highest point, low the temperature into 170°C / 350°F and let it rest with the latest temperature about 5 more minutes, and after that you could check the muffin using the tooth pick. If it is clean, it means the muffin already done, ignore the remain time. But if it is out with a wet batter, add 5 more minutes to make it completely done.
- Rebake version (inside my small oven)..
- Done baking..
Now that you have actually read Strawberry Yoghurt Muffin recipe, it is the moment for you to head to the kitchen area and also prepare some terrific food! Remember, food preparation is not an ability that can be one hundred percent right initially. Technique is required for you to understand the art of food preparation.
If you find this Strawberry Yoghurt Muffin recipe valuable please SHARE it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.