Cooking may be one of the earliest abilities on the planet. That does not mean that there are any limitations to the expertise readily available for the cook interested in boosting his or her skills. Also the finest cooks, also experts, can always discover new recipes, approaches as well as strategies to improve their kitchen abilities, so lets try this Sour Cream Chocolate chip Muffins recipe, we hope you like it.
Ensure that you never surrender when you are cooking, as it is mosting likely to take a lot of practice and also failures before you get it right. If you shed something, keep attempting. You will just end up being a great cook if you keep your perseverance.
To make Sour Cream Chocolate chip Muffins you only need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Sour Cream Chocolate chip Muffins:
- Use 1 1/2 cup flour.
- Provide 2/3 cup sugar.
- Use 3/4 tsp baking powder.
- Provide 3/4 tsp baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp salt.
- You need to prepare 1 large egg.
- Provide 1 cup sour cream.
- You need 5 tbsp unsalted melted butter.
- You need 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Sour Cream Chocolate chip Muffins step by step :
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF..
- Mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt..
- In another bowl, combine the egg, sour cream, melted butter, and vanilla extract, mixing well..
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well by hand or with a mixer. I have done both and found that using my mixer to make the batter more fluffy and light really made the muffins rise more and a bit more fluffy, but didn't change the taste at all..
- Gently add in the chocolate chips until thoroughly combined. Feel free to add more chocolate chips :).
- Evenly divide the batter among the prepared cupcake liners so that the liners are about 3/4 full. Adding more to the cups will make a larger muffin top, but will increase baking time..
- Bake until a tester inserted into the center of the muffins comes out clean, about 16-18 minutes. 20-25 minutes when over filling the cups for a larger muffin top. You know your oven the best and how fast or slow it cooks, when the muffins are browning on top they are usually done..
Everybody wants to be a better cook. Everybody wants to trying out fun recipes. Locating the moment as well as really feeling the motivation to be innovative in the kitchen can often pose a difficulty though. We really hope these Sour Cream Chocolate chip Muffins recipe can bring the magic to your cooking area. Provide a couple of these concepts a try tonight, your taste buds will certainly thanks!
If you find this Sour Cream Chocolate chip Muffins recipe useful please SHARE it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.