If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Coca-Cola Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Whether you are a college student just beginning your very own cooking experiments or a seasoned chef with numerous supper events under your belt, there is constantly something brand-new to learn more about cooking. We hope these Coca-Cola Chicken recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen tonight, and also get used to amazing home-cooked meals.
You can have Coca-Cola Chicken using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coca-Cola Chicken
- You need to prepare 500 of chicken thigh fillet, cubed.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of freshly cracked black pepper.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of katakuriko (or you can use maizena).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- Use 1 of egg.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced thinly.
- Provide 200 ml of coca-cola.
- Use 1/4 cup of oil for frying.
Simple Oven Baked Chicken Thighs always make a wonderful recipe for family Dinners. This version uses coco cola to make a sweet, tangy sauce that's sure to be a crowd-pleaser. Easy chicken recipe full of flavor and comes together in minutes! I don't know about all of you, but dinner time is a little bit crazy around my house.
Coca-Cola Chicken instructions
- Combine chicken, salt, pepper, garlic powder and wait for about 5 minutes. (It's best to store it in the fridge for about an hour).
- Add flour, katakuriko, and egg to the chicken. Mix well..
- Heat oil in a pan. For better results, fry in two or three batches until golden brown. I was feeling lazy, so I just pour all into the pan..
- Flip occasionally until the chicken are half-cooked..
- Remove excess oil. Add onion and stir occasionally..
- Add coca-cola and wait until the liquid is almost gone. Add more salt if necessary..
Five kids and all of their activities doesn'tView Recipe Cola Chicken is not only easy to prepare dinner, it's a delicious twist on everyday chicken! This is the perfect recipe for chicken thighs or wings! The cola in the sauce not only adds great flavor, it also helps tenderize the chicken making this dish extra tasty. Grilled Coca-Cola Chicken is a flavorful and delicious dinner to make on the grill this week! A quick and easy way to cook chicken tenders that the whole family is sure to enjoy!
Every person intends to be a much better chef. Every person wants to explore fun recipes. Discovering the moment as well as feeling the inspiration to be imaginative in the kitchen can often position a difficulty though. We hope these Coca-Cola Chicken recipe can bring the magic to your cooking area. Provide a number of these suggestions a try tonight, your palate will certainly thank you!
If you find this Coca-Cola Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.