Wish to be a better cook? Who does not! Seeking some new, fun, and fascinating menu ideas? That isn't! The desire to prepare better dishes and try brand-new dishes is something we all wish to do. Deep Dish Double Crust Caramel Apple Pie recipe maybe the one you are trying to find.
When cooking a huge dish, attempt to do your preparation function the evening before. This conserves you time when you're getting points all set for your supper the next day. Have everything washed, chopped, and also ready to go. You'll thank on your own because there is much less tension the evening of the huge meal.
You can cook Deep Dish Double Crust Caramel Apple Pie using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Deep Dish Double Crust Caramel Apple Pie:
- Use 2 refrigerated pie crusts.
- You need 2 can apple pie filling.
- Use 1/3 jar caramel topping.
- You need 1 tbsp milk or cream - for top crust.
- Use sugar and cinnamon - for bottom crust.
Deep Dish Double Crust Caramel Apple Pie step by step :
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Allow pie crusts to warm to room temp while oven is heating..
- Gently unroll one crust into ungreased pie dish (glass is best). Sprinkle bottom of crust with cinnamon and sugar (this helps the bottom crust brown/crisp better).
- Fill pie crust with 2 cans apple pie filling or as much as you can fit evenly into the crust..
- Spoon caramel by small spoonfuls over top of filling. Don't use too much or the pie will be runny and the caramel will overpower the apples..
- Gently unroll remaining crust over top of filling. Trim excess dough and crimp the edges of the two crusts together with your fingers. Cut three steam slits in top crust..
- Brush cream/milk liberally over top crust - a milk wash will give you a beautifully browned crust..
- Bake pie for 50-55 minutes, covering edges of crust with foil the last 20-25 minutes to prevent over browning. Let pie rest one hour before serving - best served warm with vanilla bean ice cream..
Now that you have checked out the Deep Dish Double Crust Caramel Apple Pie recipe, and also you have the knowledge that you need to carry out in the kitchen. Get that apron out, dust off your blending bowls and also roll up your sleeves. You have some cooking to do.
If you find this Deep Dish Double Crust Caramel Apple Pie recipe useful please SHARE it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.