Lots of people love cooking and assume it makes the ideal relaxing pastime. A kitchen that is filled with fresh food that smells tasty is specific to make any individual's state of mind a bit lighter. It can sometimes seem tough, however, to identify dishes that benefit you or recommendations that causes an eventually effective dish. Perhaps this German apple pie with crumbs (Apfel Streusel Blechkuchen) dish is the one you are searching for.
Food preparation a big meal for good friends or family members calls for a large amount of prep work beforehand. Always have all components before starting to prepare. Prepare every little thing the day prior, including the right tools and various other food preparation devices. This will assist you in keeping calm and also doing your best.
You can cook German apple pie with crumbs (Apfel Streusel Blechkuchen) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of German apple pie with crumbs (Apfel Streusel Blechkuchen):
- You need to prepare 575 g flower. (300g for pie and 275g for crumbs).
- You need to prepare 400 g butter (200g for pie and 200g for crumbs).
- Provide 225 g sugar (100g for pie and 125g for crumbs).
- You need 1 egg.
- You need to prepare 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 package vanilla sugar.
- Prepare 1,5 kg apples (about 8).
- Prepare 50-100 g walnuts.
- You need Pinch salt.
- Prepare Dash powder sugar.
German apple pie with crumbs (Apfel Streusel Blechkuchen) step by step :
- (Preheat oven to 175C) Pie: make dough from flower (300g), butter (200g) sugar (100g), egg and vanilla sugar. Spread out on a baking plate. Peel apples and cut into slices. Spread neatly out on dough. Add crumbled walnuts on top..
- Crumbs (Streusel): melt the butter (200g), meanwhile mix all other ingredients (flower (275g), sugar (125g), cinnamon and a pinch of salt). Add warm butter to this mixture and let cool down a little. Then make big crumbs. Preferable above the dough with apples..
- Bake for 45 minutes at 175 degree Celsius (350F) in the middle of the oven. Watch crumbs carefully as they easily burn so don't leave your post..
- Add a dash of powder sugar. Serve with whipped cream, vanilla ice cream or both..
Cooking a scrumptious dish for your household does not have to indicate investing hours toiling away in the cooking area. There are lots of variety of recipes such as German apple pie with crumbs (Apfel Streusel Blechkuchen) recipe, you can use to whip with each other a terrific meal quickly, quickly your household will be delighting in the fruits of your labors.
If you find this German apple pie with crumbs (Apfel Streusel Blechkuchen) recipe helpful please SHARE it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.