Are you a cooking expert? Maybe you are just a kitchen veteran? Or like many others, you might be an amateur.Whatever the case might be, handy cooking advice can add some fresh concepts to your cooking. Spend some time and also discover a couple of points that can splash some new fun right into your kitchen area regimen. This Kabocha Pumpkin Pie recipe maybe a perfect fit for you.
Prep work is a very vital part of cooking. You intend to see to it you have every thing you might need. You also want to make certain you have all the products you may require. You do not want to remain in the center of a recipe and also learn you are missing out on something vital.
You can have Kabocha Pumpkin Pie using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Kabocha Pumpkin Pie:
- Use 150 g flour.
- You need to prepare 75 g butter.
- You need to prepare 1-2 Tbsp water.
- You need 400 g pumpkin/kabocha squash.
- Prepare 1/2 cup sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup milk.
- Use 1/2 cup double cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp cinnamon.
- Provide 3 egg.
Kabocha Pumpkin Pie instructions :
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F. There is a saying "people with cold hands are good at making pastry," so keep the butter in fridge until you need it. Prepare a bowl, add flour and butter. Mix them with your fingers, but do not knead the mixture..
- When you get a crumbly, sand like texture, add water slowly until the texture becomes soft like your earlobe. Continue to mix, but do not knead..
- Make a dough, and wrap it in plastic film and chill for a minimum of 30 min in the fridge..
- Cut a pumpkin into small bite-sized pieces (about 3 cm cubes) and put them into a microwaveable container. Heat in a microwave for about 3 min until the pumpkin becomes soft..
- Put the pumpkin pieces into a bowl. Mash them until it becomes roughly creamy in texture. Add sugar and keep mixing..
- Pour the beaten eggs, the half cup of milk and double cream in the bowl. Sprinkle cinnamon powder. Mix well..
- Roll out the pastry to about 2 mm thickness and then lay it into a pie tray. Shape the edge by pushing it with the tongs of a fork..
- Pour the pumpkin mixture on the pasty. Bake for about 45 min. Let cool a little before enjoying this gorgeous treat!.
Take these Kabocha Pumpkin Pie recipe concepts as well as use them and also perhaps even experiment while you go to it. The kitchen is a great area to try brand-new points with the best help.
If you find this Kabocha Pumpkin Pie recipe helpful please SHARE it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.