Everyone likes the suggestion of sitting down to a delicious home-cooked dish, yet with today's active routines, it can be more difficult than ever to find the moment to put one together. Fortunately, aid is out there, the Greek Phyllo Pastry Sheets for Savoury Pies, version 3 (10+10 buttery layers) recipe and suggestions in this write-up will aid you created well balanced meals for your household in a remarkably, short time.
In order to make the procedure of cooking less complicated, you should require to time to make big quantities of meat or vegetable supply and store it in the fridge freezer. Not only is making your own stock less costly than buying it from a seller, yet it makes it easy to maintain a huge supply handy. Merely ice up the supply in tiny as well as plainly labeled portions and then obtain what you need when you need it!
To cook Greek Phyllo Pastry Sheets for Savoury Pies, version 3 (10+10 buttery layers) you need 6 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Greek Phyllo Pastry Sheets for Savoury Pies, version 3 (10+10 buttery layers):
- You need 700 g all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1,5 tsp salt.
- You need to prepare 1 tbsp olive oil (or veg. oil).
- Use 50 ml white wine.
- Provide 300 ml water warm.
- Use 300 g butter softened.
Greek Phyllo Pastry Sheets for Savoury Pies, version 3 (10+10 buttery layers) step by step :
- In a bowl, sift your flour and salt..
- Add wine, the olive oil and water, little by little and start mixing..
- When the dough starts to form, take it out onto the work surface and knead for about 15min, until it's smooth and elastic..
- Shape it into a ball, put it in a lightly oiled bowl and cover with a clean towel. Let it rest for 30min..
- Cut the dough in half. Take the first half and cut it into 10 equal pieces. Use a kitchen scale to weigh the dough, if you want accuracy..
- Using your palm, shape 10 small balls and cover them with plastic wrap..
- Roll out the first piece of dough into a small disk, 15cm in diameter..
- Spread softened butter all over its surface and place it aside..
- Take the second piece of dough, roll it out, spread butter and put it above the first one..
- Keep putting the one above the other, creating a stack of ten small disks. When you reach the 10th piece of dough, just put it on top without spreading butter!.
- Repeat the process for the other half of the dough..
- Now you have two stacks of ten disks. Each stack of disks will be rolled out into a large pastry sheet with ten layers..
- Wrap them with food membrane and refrigerate them for 3 hours before using, allowing the butter to set..
- If you're not going to use them the same day, keep them in the fridge for up to a week or in the freezer for up to 4 months. To thaw them properly, place them in the refrigerator overnight..
You do not need to be a professional to cook an excellent dish. There are several recipes that look tough and frustrating, but remain in truth, quite basic among it is Greek Phyllo Pastry Sheets for Savoury Pies, version 3 (10+10 buttery layers) recipe. We hope, this recipe has instilled some self-confidence in you for the following time you remain in the kitchen.
If you find this Greek Phyllo Pastry Sheets for Savoury Pies, version 3 (10+10 buttery layers) recipe valuable please SHARE it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.