Whether you are an university student just beginning your very own culinary experiments or a skilled cook with many supper parties under your belt, there is constantly something brand-new to learn more about cooking. We hope these Easy Sweet Bean Paste & Chestnut Pie Using Frozen Puff Pastry recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen tonight, and get used to incredible home-cooked dishes.
See to it that you never ever quit when you are cooking, as it is mosting likely to take a lot of method and also failings before you get it right. If you shed something, maintain attempting. You will only end up being a wonderful cook if you keep your perseverance.
You can have Easy Sweet Bean Paste & Chestnut Pie Using Frozen Puff Pastry using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Easy Sweet Bean Paste & Chestnut Pie Using Frozen Puff Pastry:
- Prepare 1 Frozen puff pastry.
- You need to prepare 45 grams Smooth sweet bean paste.
- Use 4 Sweet chestnuts in syrup.
- Use 1 appropriate amount For egg wash: egg yolk + water.
- You need 1 small amount Black sesame seeds (optional).
Easy Sweet Bean Paste & Chestnut Pie Using Frozen Puff Pastry step by step :
- Preheat the oven to 410℉/210℃ ..
- Cut the sweet chestnuts into fairly big pieces (about 1/8) and mix with the smooth sweet bean paste..
- Thaw the puff pastry at room temperature for 5~10 minutes and cut it into quarters..
- Take 2 of the quarter pieces and cut 5~6 slits in the centre..
- Put a generous mound of the filling (Step 1) on the 2 pieces without the slits..
- Top with the pastry pieces with the slits, and crimp the edges with a fork. Brush the tops with the egg wash and sprinkle with black sesame seeds..
- Bake for 8 minutes in the 410℉/210℃ oven. Lower the temperature to 375℉/190℃ and bake for a further 8 minutes and done!! When you cut the pie in half, you can see a lot of chestnuts inside Yum yum..
A fantastic, home-cooked meal is the kind of thing everybody remember. Utilizing these Easy Sweet Bean Paste & Chestnut Pie Using Frozen Puff Pastry recipe to boost your food preparation coincides as a professional athlete who keeps training-- the much more you do it, the much better you get, learn as high as you can around food preparation. The more recipe you have, the much better your dishes will certainly taste.
If you find this Easy Sweet Bean Paste & Chestnut Pie Using Frozen Puff Pastry recipe useful please SHARE it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.