If you are having problem recently in the kitchen when it concerns getting your cuisine perfect, you are not alone. Many individuals have natural cooking skill but not quite sufficient knowledge to prepare with perfection. This Mediterranean filo pastry pie recipe is an excellent start, simple to cook and scrumptious.
You can eliminate the garlic smell from your hands by massaging them for thirty secs on your stainless steel stove prior to washing them. Garlic includes a wonderful flavor to many recipes, yet the distinct smell can linger on your hands. Utilizing this pointer, you can enjoy your supper without your hands scenting strongly of garlic.
To make Mediterranean filo pastry pie you only need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Mediterranean filo pastry pie:
- You need to prepare Packet filo pastry.
- Provide 1 pepper.
- Provide 1 courgette.
- Use 1 red onion.
- Provide Few potatoes.
- You need to prepare Feta cheese.
- Prepare 1 egg.
- Provide Tiny bit of salt (feta is salty).
- Provide Oregano.
- You need Olive oil.
Mediterranean filo pastry pie instructions :
- Boil potatoes, drain and cool. Sweat off the onion in a little oil. Add chopped veg, stir and cook for about 10 minutes. Leave to cool.
- Layer up your pastry on a baking sheet. Between each layer, spray a little oil. Move to a baking tray or roasting tin.
- Add veg, then add potatoes and beaten egg. Add a bit of salt. Crumble the feta on top. Sprinkle a bit of oregano. Bake at 180 for about 20-30 mins :).
You do not need to be a pro to cook an excellent meal. There are several recipes that look hard and overwhelming, however are in reality, rather easy one of it is Mediterranean filo pastry pie recipe. We hope, this recipe has instilled some self-confidence in you for the next time you are in the kitchen area.
If you find this Mediterranean filo pastry pie recipe helpful please SHARE it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.