Many people love cooking as well as believe it makes the perfect relaxing pastime. A kitchen that is full of fresh food that smells tasty is certain to make any person's mood a bit lighter. It can occasionally seem hard, though, to pinpoint recipes that work for you or advice that leads to an ultimately effective meal. Maybe this Feta and Tomato Creased Phyllo Cheese Pie (Patsavouropita) 🙂 dish is the one you are searching for.
When saving ingredients that you will certainly utilize for food preparation it is an excellent routine to equip them in big amounts as well as freeze them in plastic bags. This will make preparing food easier and also faster. As an example, when preparing veggies, you can just draw them out of the freezer and just steam them.
To cook Feta and Tomato Creased Phyllo Cheese Pie (Patsavouropita) 🙂 you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Feta and Tomato Creased Phyllo Cheese Pie (Patsavouropita) :):
- Prepare 1 package Phyllo Sheets.
- You need 1 kilo Feta Cheese.
- Use 4 Tomatoes chopped into cubes.
- You need to prepare 1 1/2 cup Milk.
- You need to prepare 3 Eggs.
- You need to prepare 4 tablespoons Semolina.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda.
- You need Salt.
- Provide Pepper.
- Prepare Oregano (optional).
Feta and Tomato Creased Phyllo Cheese Pie (Patsavouropita) 🙂 instructions :
- Add eggs and salt into a bowl..
- Whisk eggs until light and fluffy..
- Add in the Semolina, baking soda and mix..
- Toss in the cheese, milk, pepper, oregano continue stirring the ingredients together..
- Have the tomatoes cubed..
- In a oil brushed baking pan, take one phyllo sheet and crease it to one side of the pan, continue to do this for 6 phyllo sheets..
- Add in 1 tablespoon of Olive oil, add cheese mixture and top with tomatoes. Continue with the next 6 sheets of Phyllo by creasing each sheet one next to the other. Add cheese mix and top with tomatoes..
- Continue until you have finished with the last creashed phyllo sheets..drizzle olive oil and just a few drops of water. Use a sharp knife to make a few small holes into the pie before popping it into a pre-heated oven. Bake at 180 degrees for 1 hour or until phyllo is golden brown. Kali Orexi!!!.
Every person wants to be a better cook. Everybody wishes to try out fun recipes. Finding the time as well as feeling the motivation to be creative in the kitchen can sometimes posture a difficulty though. We hope these Feta and Tomato Creased Phyllo Cheese Pie (Patsavouropita) 🙂 recipe can bring the magic to your kitchen area. Offer a couple of these concepts a try tonight, your taste buds will certainly thanks!
If you find this Feta and Tomato Creased Phyllo Cheese Pie (Patsavouropita) 🙂 recipe useful please SHARE it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.