Whether you are an university student simply beginning your very own cooking experiments or a seasoned cook with lots of supper celebrations under your belt, there is constantly something new to learn more about cooking. We hope these Chocolate French Silk Pie w/Oreo Crust recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen area tonight, and get used to fantastic home-cooked meals.
One of the most difficult and also time consuming thing about cooking is doing all of the preparation job. You can purchase pre-prepped vegetables or prep your components the day before to lower the time you remain in the kitchen area. This is very practical if you need to get dinner out in a hurry.
You can have Chocolate French Silk Pie w/Oreo Crust using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Chocolate French Silk Pie w/Oreo Crust:
- Provide 4 oz Good Unsweetened Baking Chocolate.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups sugar.
- Provide 2 sticks butter, room temp.
- Prepare 1 tsp Vanilla extract (or flavored liquor).
- Use 4 large eggs, COLD.
- Use 1 pkg Oreo Thins, (use 1/2 pkg save the rest).
- Prepare 2 Tbsp melted butter.
- Provide 1 cup heavy whipping cream.
- You need 3 Tbsp powdered sugar.
- You need to prepare Shaved dark chocolate or chocolate chips to decorate.
Chocolate French Silk Pie w/Oreo Crust step by step :
- Melt the chocolate in a small microwave safe bowl. 45 seconds on high (may need few more seconds). Stir to smooth. Set aside to cool but still able to drizzle into sugar mixture..
- Make crust - place Oreos in food processor and pulse until ground. Add in melted butter and pulse to combine. Pour into a 9” pie pan. Press to smooth out and up the sides. Put in fridge to chill while finishing pie. (Can make Crust the night before.).
- In a kitchen aide mixer beat the sugar and butter until fluffy (about 5 minutes)..
- Change to whisk attachment. Drizzle melted chocolate into butter sugar mixture (make sure completely cool). Add in vanilla or your flavor choice. Whisk mixture thoroughly until combined. It will still be a bit grainy but that is okay..
- Turn mixer on medium (# 7). Very important that eggs need to be COLD when adding. Add eggs 1 AT A TIME. Beat for 5 MINUTES between each egg you are adding. When you are done it will be smooth and creamy..
- Pour into pie crust. Smooth to make even and put in fridge to chill at least 2 hours or overnight..
- When ready to serve whisk your heavy cream and powdered sugar to make your whipped cream. Top your pie how ever you want to decorate. Top with the chocolate. Enjoy!.
Food preparation a delicious meal for your family does not need to indicate spending hours slaving away in the cooking area. There are numerous variety of recipes such as Chocolate French Silk Pie w/Oreo Crust recipe, you can utilize to whip together an excellent meal in a short time, soon your household will be delighting in the fruits of your labors.
If you find this Chocolate French Silk Pie w/Oreo Crust recipe valuable please SHARE it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.