Cooking is a kind of art and also there are various sorts of cooking that you can find out. You can become a chef or you can simply try to grasp the art of cooking great meals within your residence. Numerous work in the office employ cooks, prep-cooks and supervisors that additionally manage cooks. We hope this Sweet Onion and Cheddar Pie recipe can help make you a far better chef.
You can get rid of the garlic odor from your hands by massaging them for thirty secs on your stainless steel range before washing them. Garlic adds a fascinating flavor to many dishes, but the apparent odor can linger on your hands. Utilizing this idea, you can enjoy your supper without your hands smelling highly of garlic.
You can have Sweet Onion and Cheddar Pie using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Sweet Onion and Cheddar Pie:
- You need 1 1/2 cups crushed ritz crackers.
- Use 2-3 sweet onions.
- Use 4-5 strips bacon.
- Use 2/3 stick butter melted(for crust).
- Prepare 2 tbsp butter(to cook onions).
- Provide 1 cup cheddar.
- You need 2 eggs.
- You need to prepare 3/4 cup milk.
- Use 3/4 tsp salt.
- You need to prepare Dash pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp paprika.
Sweet Onion and Cheddar Pie step by step :
- Mix ritz crumbs and melted butter and press into a 8" pie pan.
- In a large pan cook bacon..
- Remove bacon and cook onion in the same pan with butter until transparent..
- Stir in crumbled bacon and pour into pie pan over ritz crust..
- Mix eggs, milk, salt, and pepper together and pour over onions. Sprinkle with cheese, and paprika..
- Bake at 350° for 30 min..
- Serve hot..
Cooking a tasty dish for your family doesn't need to suggest investing hours toiling away in the kitchen area. There are many variety of recipes such as Sweet Onion and Cheddar Pie recipe, you can utilize to whip together an excellent dish quickly, quickly your family members will be enjoying the fruits of your labors.
If you find this Sweet Onion and Cheddar Pie recipe useful please SHARE it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.