Cooking might be among the earliest skills worldwide. That does not mean that there are any limitations to the understanding offered for the cook thinking about enhancing his or her abilities. Even the finest chefs, even experts, can always find brand-new dishes, techniques and techniques to boost their kitchen abilities, so lets try this My leftover's pie (mini edition) recipe, we hope you like it.
When preparing a large dish, attempt to do your prep work the night prior to. This saves you time when you're getting points prepared for your supper the next day. Have actually everything washed, sliced, and also prepared to go. You'll thank on your own since there is less stress and anxiety the evening of the big meal.
You can cook My leftover's pie (mini edition) using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of My leftover's pie (mini edition):
- You need For the pastry.
- Prepare 250 g Flour type 2.
- Provide 1 tbsp olive oil.
- Use 1 tbsp Vinegar.
- Prepare 200 ml water depends the flour.
- Use For the filling.
- Use 80 g spinach.
- You need to prepare 1 medium onion.
- You need to prepare 40 g minced meat or bacon.
- You need 40 g edam.
- Use 1 tbsp grated parmesan cheese.
- Provide 1 egg for the surface of pie.
- Use Pinch salt.
My leftover's pie (mini edition) instructions :
- For the filling: Shimmer the meat or bacon with onions for a minute in low fire. Put the spinach and add some salt. After getting bit soft add some water and let it cook for 15 minutes..
- For the pastry: In a bowl put the flour, vinegar salt and slowly add water till the pastry is soft but easy to open..
- Let the filling get cold. Separate the pastry in two balls. Form the 1st in a rectangular form..
- Take a small tray and put the pastry in. Then add the filling. Cut the edam cheese in slices and put it above filling. Add also the parmesan across the little tray..
- Make the second ball of pastry in another rectangular form too. Then cover the filling with the second pastry as a lid..
- With a small brush pass the pastry with an egg wash. Bake in a preheated oven of 180 degrees for 20 minutes depends the oven. Enjoy!!!.
Food preparation a tasty meal for your household doesn't need to suggest costs hours ploding away in the kitchen area. There are numerous number of recipes such as My leftover's pie (mini edition) recipe, you can use to whip with each other a terrific meal quickly, quickly your family members will be enjoying the fruits of your labors.
If you find this My leftover's pie (mini edition) recipe useful please SHARE it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.