Cooking is a form of art and there are several sorts of cooking that you could discover. You can come to be a chef or you can just try to master the art of cooking good dishes within your residence. Several jobs in the workplace employ cooks, prep-cooks and supervisors that also supervise chefs. We hope this Sheppard Pie recipe can assist make you a better chef.
When saving ingredients that you will use for food preparation it is a great practice to stock them in big quantities and freeze them in plastic bags. This will certainly make preparing food simpler as well as much faster. For instance, when preparing veggies, you can just pull them out of the freezer and also simply steam them.
To cook Sheppard Pie you need 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Sheppard Pie:
- You need to prepare 1 box mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 1 packages mixed vegetables.
- Prepare 1 lb ground chuck.
- Prepare 1/4 chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1/3 no salt seasoning.
- You need 1/3 black pepper.
- Use 1/2 cup milk.
Sheppard Pie step by step :
- Boil water for mashed potatoes.
- In a skillet cook ground chuck (until it's brown).
- Add mixed vegetables to ground chuck.
- Season vegetables and meat to desired (cook vegetables until tender,stirring occasionally).
- Get a baking dish and put the vegetable and meat mixer in.
- Turn heat off mashed potatoes when water is boiling.
- Add mashed potatoes, butter, milk; stir together until a little firm.
- Spread mashed potatoes on top of vegetables.
- Bake at 400°F for 15mins and garnish with basil.
Food preparation is a kind of art and it requires time and also technique to equivalent experience as well as knowledge in the field. There are lots of kinds of food preparation and also many different kinds of food from different societies. Apply what you've seen from Sheppard Pie recipe it will certainly assist you in your cooking ventures.
If you find this Sheppard Pie recipe helpful please SHARE it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.