Are you a cooking expert? Perhaps you are simply a kitchen veteran? Or like lots of others, you may be a novice.Whatever the case may be, practical cooking advice can include some fresh ideas to your cooking. Take a while and find out a couple of points that can sprinkle some new fun right into your kitchen routine. This Cheese-filled pies - fatayer bi jibneh recipe maybe a perfect fit for you.
When you are going to the shop, do not always have a huge wish list which can limit you to simply obtaining particular things. See what you like as well as what you remain in the state of mind for as well as acquisition based upon that. This will give you the spontaneity to prepare whatever you choose.
You can have Cheese-filled pies - fatayer bi jibneh using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Cheese-filled pies - fatayer bi jibneh:
- You need to prepare 2 cups flour.
- Provide 1 teaspoon dried yeast dissolved in 3 tablespoons warm water.
- Prepare 1 egg, whipped.
- Use 1 potato, boiled, peeled and mashed.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup warm water.
- You need 4 tablespoons vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 egg white.
- Use 1 teaspoon salt.
- Use For the filling:.
- You need to prepare 250 g feta cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 onion, finely chopped.
Cheese-filled pies - fatayer bi jibneh instructions :
- Mix the flour, whipped egg, water, yeast and mashed potato with an electric mixer until you get a firm, smooth dough. You can add more warm water if needed. Leave the dough to rest in a warm place..
- To prepare the filling: crumble the feta cheese with a fork and combine it with the parsley and onion in a bowl..
- On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough using a rolling pin. Cut the dough into 8 cm diameter circles using a circular pastry cutter..
- Coat the border of the dough circles with a bit of egg white, and top each circle with 1 tablespoon of the cheese mixture then seal firmly its 4 edges to form a square that holds the cheese. The cheese should remain visible in the middle..
- Place the cheese pies on lightly greased oven pans and bake at medium heat until they turn lightly brown..
- Serve hot or cold..
There are few activities as satisfying and fulfilling as cooking. Not only can you bend your imaginative muscles, you can additionally supply scrumptious meals for your family. Expanding your expertise of cooking is particular to enhance your time in the kitchen area. Trying Cheese-filled pies - fatayer bi jibneh recipe is a terrific method to do simply that.
If you find this Cheese-filled pies - fatayer bi jibneh recipe helpful please SHARE it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.