Once you comprehend the fundamentals of cooking, it can be such a releasing and also rewarding experience to create a just tasty meal or baked item. The scents in your home as well as the faces of the people who you share it with are priceless. We wish this Shepherd's Pie recipe will offer you some suggestion for you to come to be a remarkable chef.
In order to make the process of cooking simpler, you must require to time to make huge quantities of meat or veggie supply as well as store it in the fridge freezer. Not only is making your very own stock more economical than buying it from a merchant, however it makes it simple to keep a big supply accessible. Simply ice up the stock in tiny and also clearly labeled sections and after that get what you require when you require it!
To cook Shepherd's Pie you only need 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Shepherd's Pie:
- Provide 6 red Potatoes.
- You need to prepare Cheddar cheese.
- Use 300 gram Minced beef.
- Provide 1 small onion - chopped.
- Prepare 3 cloves garlic - chopped.
- You need Fresh rosemary.
- You need to prepare Fresh thyme.
- You need to prepare 150 ml fresh milk.
- Use 1 carrot - chopped.
- Provide To taste butter.
- You need to prepare To taste salt.
- Provide To taste pepper.
- You need 2 tablespoon flour.
- You need to prepare Olive oil.
- Use 1 Egg yolk.
- You need to prepare 2 tablespoon tomato paste.
- Provide as needed Beef broth.
Shepherd's Pie step by step :
- Bring a pot of salted water to boil then put potato in to the boiling water and cook until tender. Peel the skin, mash and mix with cheddar cheese, yolk,butter, milk and salt pepper. Set aside.
- In a pan heat olive oil and fry chopped onion then add chopped garlic and fry until fragrant, add carrot and cook about 3 minutes.
- Add minced beef,rosemary, thyme, flour, salt,pepper, and fry untill beef golden brown..
- Add beef brot and tomato paste, bring to boil and reduce heat then simmer for 5 minutes.
- In a baking dish spread beef, layer with mashed potato and flatten well.
- Bake in the oven in 200 c for 20 minutes or untill golden brown..
- And this is it,, have done and ready to serve.
Take these Shepherd's Pie recipe concepts as well as use them and perhaps even experiment while you go to it. The cooking area is a great location to try new things with the best aid.
If you find this Shepherd's Pie recipe valuable please SHARE it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.