Every person loves the idea of taking a seat to a tasty home-cooked meal, however with today's busy schedules, it can be tougher than ever before to find the moment to place one together. Fortunately, aid is available, the Sweet Potato Shepard's Pie recipe and recommendations in this post will help you put together well balanced meals for your household in a surprisingly, short time.
Damp paper towel and also a plastic bag can prolong the life of your eco-friendlies. If you wrap your fresh natural herbs or fresh environment-friendlies with a damp paper towel and after that place them in a plastic bag, they will last longer. They will typically stay fresh three to 4 days longer if you do.
To make Sweet Potato Shepard's Pie you only need 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Shepard's Pie:
- Prepare 2 Large Baked Sweet Potatoes.
- Provide 2 Large Zucchini.
- You need to prepare 2 Celery stalks.
- Prepare 1 package Mushrooms.
- Provide 1 Pound Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon thyme.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon Basil.
- You need 4 tablespoons Water.
- Use 1/4 cup shredded provolone and mozzarella cheese mixture.
Sweet Potato Shepard's Pie instructions :
- Wash all the veggies and drain..
- Preheat the oven to 350. Grease a large casserole pan..
- Peel and slice two large baked potatoes. Set these aside in a bowl for the topping..
- Slice the top and bottom edges off the zucchini and discard. Slice the zucchini into quarters and then slice them into 1/4" pieces. Place these in a separate bowl from the sweet potatoes..
- Slice the rough top and bottom off the celery and discard. Cut the celery in half and the cut into 1/4" pieces. Place these in a bowl..
- Slice the mushrooms in half and the slice them into 1/4" pieces. Place these in the bowl with the celery..
- In a large skillet, brown the beef until it is pink in the middle. Making certain to chop the pieces while browning the meat. Drain the grease if there is any..
- Add mushrooms and celery to the skillet for 5 minutes and sauté..
- Add the zucchini and the seasonings to the ground beef mixture. Cook the mixture for 3 minutes..
- Place all of the ground beef mixture, veggies and seasonings into the prepared casserole dish. Drizzle the water over the mixture..
- Placed sweet potato slices over the mixture and cover with foil..
- Bake in the 350 oven for 20 minutes. Sprinkle the cheese on top and bake for 10 more minutes..
Take these Sweet Potato Shepard's Pie recipe ideas and utilize them and also maybe even experiment while you go to it. The cooking area is an excellent area to try new things with the right assistance.
If you find this Sweet Potato Shepard's Pie recipe useful please SHARE it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.