There are several resources of details on cooking. Some info is geared towards experienced cooks and except the typical individual. It can be confusing to learn all of the readily available details. Fortunately, this Apple Buttermilk Pie recipe is easy to do and will provide you some excellent tips. They will certainly benefit any person, also an amateur.
Moist paper towel and a plastic bag can extend the life of your eco-friendlies. If you cover your fresh natural herbs or fresh environment-friendlies with a wet paper towel and afterwards position them in a plastic bag, they will certainly last longer. They will normally stay fresh three to 4 days longer if you do.
You can have Apple Buttermilk Pie using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Check out this cooking video !!
Ingredients of Apple Buttermilk Pie:
- You need to prepare 1 9-inch deep dish pie crust.
- You need to prepare Streusel Topping.
- Use 1/3 cup all-purpose flour.
- You need to prepare 1/3 cup packed brown sugar.
- Use 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp cold butter cut into small cubes.
- Use Filling.
- Use 5 cup sliced, peeled apples (Granny Smith).
- You need 1 cup granulated sugar, divided.
- Provide 1 tsp ground cinnamon.
- Use 2 tbsp all purpose flour.
- You need to prepare 1/4 tsp salt.
- Prepare 3 large eggs.
- Use 1 3/4 cup fat-free buttermilk.
- Provide 1 tsp vanilla extract.
Apple Buttermilk Pie step by step :
- Preheat oven to 325°F..
- To prepare streusel, combine flour, brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl, cut in butter with a pastry blender until the mixture resembles coarse meal. A mini-chopper is handy for this if you have one. Store in refrigerator until ready for use..
- For filling: heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat. Add sliced apples, 1/4 cup granulated sugar and cinnamon. Cook for about 10 minutes, or until apples begin to soften. Stir occasionally. Spoon apple mixture into prepared crust..
- Combine remaining 3/4 cup granulated sugar, 2 tbsp. flour, salt and eggs, stirring with a whisk. Stir in buttermilk and vanilla. Pour over the apple mixture. Bake at 325°F for 30 minutes. Reduce the oven temperature to 300°F (do not remove from oven); sprinkle streusel over pie. Bake at 300°F for 40 minutes or until set. Let stand 1 hour before serving..
Now that you have actually gotten to completion of this Apple Buttermilk Pie recipe, now experimenting with recipes as well as execute it and also enjoy. You never ever know - you simply might have located a new occupation.
If you find this Apple Buttermilk Pie recipe valuable please SHARE it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.