Whether you are an university student just beginning your own cooking experiments or an experienced cook with several supper events under your belt, there is always something new to learn about cooking. We hope these Regular Meatloaf and Collard Greens recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen tonight, and get used to remarkable home-cooked meals.
Moist paper towel and a plastic bag can expand the life of your eco-friendlies. If you wrap your fresh natural herbs or fresh greens with a wet paper towel and after that position them in a plastic bag, they will certainly last longer. They will normally stay fresh 3 to 4 days longer if you do.
To make Regular Meatloaf and Collard Greens you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Regular Meatloaf and Collard Greens:
- Provide 1 1/2 lb ground beef.
- Use 1 1/2 lb ground chuck.
- Prepare 2 head scallion chopped.
- You need 1 medium onion chopped.
- You need to prepare 1 stick of celery chopped.
- You need 1 parsely.
- Prepare 1 garlic salt.
- You need to prepare 1 crushed red peppers.
- You need to prepare 1 season all.
- You need to prepare 2 eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 worchestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 ketchep.
- Provide 1 1/2 plain bread crumbs.
Regular Meatloaf and Collard Greens instructions :
- Heat a skillet over medium to high..
- place chopped onions, celery, scallion in skillet for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add 1/2 cup of worchestershire sauce and 1/2 cup of ketchup....
- In a large bowl, place the ground beef and chuck, add the two eggs , followed by the bread crumbs.
- Add the vegetable from the skillet and mix together evenly.
- Then season to taste with the garlic salt, red crushed pepper, season all and parsley..
- place in a preheated oven at 300-375·.
There is always something new to find out when it involves cooking and also every cook's skill-set is open to renovation. This Regular Meatloaf and Collard Greens recipe is simply a few recipe concepts to aid boost your cook's performance. There are many more excellent recipes available and also great cooks keep looking for them throughout their lives. Continuous knowing is the essential to ever-improving cooking abilities.
If you find this Regular Meatloaf and Collard Greens recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.