Intend to be a far better chef? Who does not! Searching for some new, enjoyable, as well as fascinating menu suggestions? That isn't! The wish to prepare much better meals as well as try new recipes is something most of us intend to do. Family Classic Meatloaf recipe perhaps the one you are seeking.
To reduce fat when food preparation, usage applesauce as opposed to butter. A mug of applesauce amounts to a cup of butter. This will reduce fat and also calorie materials of your treat dish. It will also make your dish moist as well as delicious. Many people won't even have the ability to tell the difference.
You can cook Family Classic Meatloaf using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Family Classic Meatloaf:
- You need 1 1/2 lb extra lean ground beef.
- You need to prepare 1 can 10 3/4 oz condensed tomato soup.
- You need to prepare 1 packages 6 oz stove top stuffing for chicken.
- You need 1 each egg, lightly beaten.
- Provide 1 each onion, chopped.
- You need 1 tsp dried thyme leaves.
- Provide 1/4 cup chili sauce.
Family Classic Meatloaf step by step :
- Preheat oven to 350° f.
- Mix meat, 1/2 cup of soup, stuffing mix, egg, onion, and thyme..
- Press evenly into 8 x 4 inch loaf pan sprayed with cooking spray..
- Bake for 55 minutes..
- Heat remaining soup and chili sauce in small sauce pan.
- Spoon over meatloaf just before serving.
- Note: I omit chili sauce and just put soup over meatloaf before baking..
There is constantly something new to learn when it comes to cooking as well as every chef's skill-set is open to improvement. This Family Classic Meatloaf recipe is just a few recipe ideas to aid boost your chef's efficiency. There are many more great recipes available and good cooks keep looking for them throughout their lives. Consistent understanding is the crucial to ever-improving food preparation abilities.
If you find this Family Classic Meatloaf recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.