Wish to be a better chef? Who doesn't! Seeking some new, fun, and also interesting food selection concepts? Who isn't! The need to prepare better meals and also attempt new recipes is something most of us want to do. Last minute Meatloaf recipe possibly the one you are trying to find.
When saving components that you will certainly make use of for cooking it is a great practice to stock them in large amounts as well as freeze them in plastic bags. This will make preparing food less complicated and much faster. As an example, when preparing veggies, you can simply draw them out of the freezer and merely steam them.
To make Last minute Meatloaf you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Last minute Meatloaf:
- Use 1 lb ground beef.
- You need to prepare 1/2 large onion (diced).
- Provide 3 slices bread.
- Prepare 3 tbs butter.
- Prepare Italian seasoning.
- You need to prepare 3 cloves garlic (crushed).
- You need to prepare 2 eggs.
- Prepare 3 tbs - 1/4 cup milk.
- Use 1 tbs onion powder.
- You need 1 tbs parsley.
- Use 1/4 cup ketchup.
- Use 2 tbs-1/4 cup brown sugar.
Last minute Meatloaf instructions :
- Toast bread, butter, sprinkle with Italian seasoning. (I butter and seasoned before I stuck them in a toaster oven) Chop or crumble toast to desired texture..
- Mix meat, eggs, toast, milk, onion & seasonings. Shape in a loaf. Cover with foil..
- Bake 350° for 45 mins..
- Mix ketchup and brown sugar. Cover the top with mixture. Bake uncovered for another 15-20 minutes. (For a stickier top turn on the broiler).
Food preparation a scrumptious dish for your family doesn't have to indicate spending hrs slaving away in the kitchen. There are lots of number of recipes such as Last minute Meatloaf recipe, you can utilize to whip together a great dish quickly, quickly your household will be appreciating the fruits of your labors.
If you find this Last minute Meatloaf recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.