Many people like cooking and believe it makes the ideal relaxing hobby. A kitchen that is filled with fresh food that smells delicious is certain to make any person's mood a little bit lighter. It can occasionally seem challenging, though, to determine recipes that work for you or suggestions that brings about an ultimately effective meal. Possibly this Meatloaf for 1, with Glaze recipe is the one you are searching for.
See to it that you never ever give up when you are cooking, as it is going to take a great deal of method and failures before you get it right. If you shed something, keep trying. You will just become a terrific cook if you preserve your persistence.
You can cook Meatloaf for 1, with Glaze using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Meatloaf for 1, with Glaze:
- Provide 1 lb ground beef.
- Prepare 1 egg, whisk well. tip easier to mix.
- You need to prepare 3/4 Italian bread crumbs.
- Provide 4 shakes Worcestershire sauce.
- Provide DO Not Add Salt until the end!.
- You need to prepare 1 tbsp Cavenders Greek seasoning has salt.
- You need 2 more shakes of Worcestershire sauce, if desired.
- You need 1 teaspoon onion powder.
- Use 1 tsp Hungarian spicy paprika.
- Use Again, no salt!!!.
- You need 1 tbsp garlic powder.
- You need to prepare 3 slices pepper jack cheese, 1/4 inch slices, diced.
- Prepare Glaze.
- Provide 2 cups ketchup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup siracha.
- Prepare 1 cup brown sugar, softened.
Meatloaf for 1, with Glaze step by step :
- Mix everything, except, cheese and glaze ingredients..
- I use a large fork, no slimy hands, plus, integrated better!.
- Gently, don't want to overwork the mixture..
- Make glaze, mix ingredients, gently simmer. 15 minutes.
- Take half, of meatloaf mixture, make a bed for the cheese!.
- Put the cheese into the shallow bed!.
- Put the other half over the top..
- Make sure that you close the edges!.
- Other wise, the cheese will melt,and ooze out..
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spread sauce over meatloaf, save some for dipping..
- I baked for 45 minutes.
- Mashed potatoes and green beans were my sides.
Take these Meatloaf for 1, with Glaze recipe concepts as well as use them as well as maybe even experiment while you go to it. The cooking area is an excellent area to attempt brand-new things with the ideal help.
If you find this Meatloaf for 1, with Glaze recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.