Wish to be a much better chef? Who does not! Seeking some new, enjoyable, and interesting food selection ideas? Who isn't! The need to prepare far better dishes and also attempt new dishes is something all of us intend to do. Meatloaf Cupcakes recipe perhaps the one you are seeking.
You can eliminate the garlic smell from your hands by massaging them for thirty secs on your stainless steel oven prior to washing them. Garlic includes a delightful taste to lots of recipes, however the unmistakable smell can remain on your hands. Using this pointer, you can enjoy your supper without your hands scenting strongly of garlic.
To cook Meatloaf Cupcakes you only need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Meatloaf Cupcakes:
- Provide 1 lbs Ground Beef.
- Use 2/3 Cup Ketchup.
- Use 1/4 Cup Milk.
- Use 1 Egg.
- You need to prepare 3 Tbsp. Worcester Sauce.
- Use 1 Sleeve Ritz Crackers.
- Use Shredded Cheddar.
- You need Salt & Pepper.
- Provide Finely Shredded Mozzarella.
- Prepare 2 cups Mashed Potatoes.
- Provide Pink & Purple Food Coloring.
- You need to prepare Cupcake Liners.
Meatloaf Cupcakes step by step :
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. I used prepackaged mashed potatoes for the "icing" so heat up the potatoes in the microwave and add two drops of food coloring to each bowl. Put them aside to thicken and set..
- Begin preparing the meat. Add the beef, ketchup, milk, worcester sauce, egg, crackers and cheddar into a bowl and press everything together with your hands. Season with salt and pepper. Prepare a cupcake tin by filling it with paper or foil liners..
- Scoop the meat into the liners. Press the meat all the way downwards into a cupcake shape..
- Bake for 30 min. As you can see in the pic, the meatloaf might stick to the papers and they will lose their shape. They can easily be taken out and repapered into new liners. As you take them out, I would recommend patting the oil off the "cupcakes" with paper towels before placing them in the new liners..
- After they are in the new liners, you can begin to ice them with the mashed potatoes..
- You can put anything on top from bacon to gravy or chives, but I was going for a more authentic cupcake look so I added finely shredded mozzarella to look like coconut..
- Heat and serve!.
There is always something new to find out when it pertains to food preparation and every cook's skill-set is open to improvement. This Meatloaf Cupcakes recipe is just a couple of recipe suggestions to aid improve your chef's performance. There are many more good recipes out there and also good chefs keep searching for them throughout their lives. Consistent learning is the key to ever-improving food preparation abilities.
If you find this Meatloaf Cupcakes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.