Cooking is a kind of art and also there are many different kinds of cooking that you can learn. You can end up being a gourmet chef or you can just attempt to master the art of cooking great dishes within your house. Several jobs in the work environment use chefs, prep-cooks as well as managers that also supervise cooks. We hope this Crock-Pot Meatloaf recipe can help make you a better cook.
Cooking a large meal for friends or family members needs a great deal of preparation beforehand. Always have all ingredients prior to beginning to prepare. Prepare whatever the day prior, consisting of the right utensils and also various other food preparation devices. This will help you in keeping calm as well as doing your ideal.
To cook Crock-Pot Meatloaf you only need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock-Pot Meatloaf:
- Prepare 2 lb ground beef.
- Provide 1 envelope Lipton Extra Noodle Soup (Original).
- You need 1/2 cup ketchup.
- Use 2 eggs.
- Provide 1/4 cup brown sugar.
Crock-Pot Meatloaf instructions :
- Prepare one packet of the Lipton Extra Noodle soup using the directions on the box; takes approximately 6 minutes to prepare..
- Scramble the eggs and mix in with the Lipton..
- Pour the soup and eggs into the crockpot and add the beef..
- Top the beef with ketchup and brown sugar..
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours. Serve hot..
You do not need to be a professional to prepare an excellent meal. There are lots of recipes that look difficult as well as frustrating, but remain in reality, rather simple among it is Crock-Pot Meatloaf recipe. We wish, this recipe has actually instilled some self-confidence in you for the next time you are in the kitchen.
If you find this Crock-Pot Meatloaf recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.