Cooking is a form of art and also there are several kinds of cooking that you might discover. You can end up being a chef or you can merely try to grasp the art of cooking excellent dishes within your residence. Many tasks in the office use cooks, prep-cooks and supervisors that likewise manage chefs. We hope this Rita's Bacon Meatloaf recipe can assist make you a much better cook.
In order to make the process of cooking easier, you ought to require to time to make big quantities of meat or veggie stock and also store it in the freezer. Not only is making your very own stock more economical than buying it from a retailer, however it makes it easy to keep a huge supply available. Just ice up the stock in little as well as plainly classified parts and then obtain what you need when you require it!
You can cook Rita's Bacon Meatloaf using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Rita's Bacon Meatloaf:
- Provide 2 lb ground beef.
- Provide 1 medium onion.
- Prepare 2 medium eggs.
- Use 1 cup breadcrumbs ( i used crushed RITZ crackers).
- Prepare 1/3 cup ketchup.
- Prepare 1/3 cup A-1 steak sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 cup shredded cheese ( i used sharp cheddar.
- Prepare 6 slice bacon.
Rita's Bacon Meatloaf instructions :
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Combine ground beef, eggs, ketchup, breadcrumbs, onions and 1 cup of cheese..
- Mix well..
- Form the meat mixture into a loaf shape. Place it in a casserole dish.
- Sprinkle the remaining half cup of shredded cheese atop the meatloaf..
- Drape the bacon over the meatloaf, overlapping slightly. Tuck the ends beneath the loaf..
- Pour A-1 sauce over bacon covering the meatloaf..
- Bake for approximately 90 minutes at 350°F or until internal temperature reads 160°F..
- Allow meatloaf to cool for a bit before slicing..
A fantastic, home-cooked dish is the example everybody keep in mind. Making use of these Rita's Bacon Meatloaf recipe to improve your food preparation is the same as a professional athlete that keeps training-- the a lot more you do it, the far better you get, discover as much as you can around food preparation. The even more recipe you have, the better your meals will certainly taste.
If you find this Rita's Bacon Meatloaf recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.