There are lots of resources of information on cooking. Some info is geared in the direction of experienced chefs and also except the ordinary person. It can be puzzling to learn every one of the offered information. Luckily, this Grandma's meatloaf recipe is easy to make and will give you some fantastic ideas. They will certainly help anybody, also an amateur.
The most tough as well as time consuming thing about food preparation is doing every one of the prep job. You can purchase pre-prepped vegetables or prep your components the day before to reduce the time you remain in the kitchen. This is extremely handy if you require to get dinner out in a hurry.
You can have Grandma's meatloaf using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grandma's meatloaf:
- Use 2 eggs.
- You need to prepare 3/4 cup milk.
- You need to prepare 2/3 cup finely crushed saltine crackers.
- Provide 1/2 cup chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp rubbed sage.
- Provide dash pepper.
- You need to prepare 1 1/2 lb lean ground beef.
- You need 1 cup ketchup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup packed brown sugar.
- Use 1 tsp worcestershire sauce.
Grandma's meatloaf instructions :
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl beat eggs..
- Next add milk, saltine crackers, salt, pepper, sage and onions to the eggs..
- Next crumble ground beef into the bowl and mix everything together. Place it in a 8x4 oval ungreased pan. And form it into a loaf shape..
- Combine remaining ingredients. Place 3/4 cup of it on the meatloaf..
- Bake at 350° for 60-65 mins. Take out of oven and let sit for 10 min. Serve with remaining sauce..
There are couple of hobbies as satisfying and fulfilling as cooking. Not just can you flex your imaginative muscles, you can also supply delicious dishes for your family members. Increasing your knowledge of food preparation is certain to enhance your time in the kitchen. Trying Grandma's meatloaf recipe is a terrific way to do just that.
If you find this Grandma's meatloaf recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.