Whether you are a college student just starting your own cooking experiments or an experienced cook with many supper events under your belt, there is always something brand-new to learn more about cooking. We hope these Kickin' Meatloaf with Serrano Peppers and Bacon recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen tonight, as well as get used to fantastic home-cooked dishes.
If you are cooking for somebody essential, such as a new boss or for a supper event, do not utilize a brand-new recipe as well as a brand-new component. Make sure you exercise the dish initially for your own family. Play around with it to make certain it is how you desire it.
You can cook Kickin' Meatloaf with Serrano Peppers and Bacon using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kickin' Meatloaf with Serrano Peppers and Bacon:
- You need to prepare 1 lb Ground Sirloin.
- You need 1 lb Ground Chuck.
- Provide 3 Serrano Peppers, sliced.
- You need 1 small Red Pepper, cubed.
- Use 1 small Yellow Pepper, cubed.
- Prepare 1 small Onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 slice Bacon, chopped.
- Prepare 1 as needed Salt & Pepper.
- Provide 1 Egg.
- Prepare 1 as needed Breadcrumbs.
Kickin' Meatloaf with Serrano Peppers and Bacon instructions :
- Mix everything together until blended..
- Take the meat mixture and form a loaf and place in the middle of a baking dish. (I make 2 smaller loaves and place them side by side for faster cooking)..
- Place in 360d oven for roughly 30-40 minutes (depending on shape and quantity of loaf). Serve and Yum!.
Since you've reached the end of this Kickin' Meatloaf with Serrano Peppers and Bacon recipe, now try out recipes and also implement it as well as appreciate. You never ever know - you just may have discovered a brand-new job.
If you find this Kickin' Meatloaf with Serrano Peppers and Bacon recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.