Whether you are a college student just beginning your very own culinary experiments or a skilled chef with lots of dinner celebrations under your belt, there is always something new to learn about cooking. We hope these Meatloaf recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen tonight, and get used to incredible home-cooked dishes.
You can eliminate the garlic smell from your hands by rubbing them for thirty seconds on your stainless-steel cooktop prior to washing them. Garlic adds a wonderful flavor to lots of recipes, but the unmistakable odor can linger on your hands. Using this idea, you can appreciate your dinner without your hands smelling highly of garlic.
To make Meatloaf you only need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meatloaf:
- You need Meatloaf.
- You need 3 lb Ground Beef.
- Prepare 3 large Eggs.
- Prepare 1 Diced Onions.
- Provide 1 Italian Seasoning.
- Use 1 Garlic Powder.
- You need to prepare 1 Onion Powder.
- Use Bread Crumbs- Italian Flavored.
- Provide Topping.
- Provide Ketchup.
- Provide Light Brown Sugar.
Meatloaf step by step :
- Preheat oven to 400°..
- Add together in a large bowl the beef, eggs and onions. Mix well. (I like to dice up a whole onion and freeze it so I have quick access to the onions when I need them and only have to deal with the painful evilness of the onion once.).
- Add in your seasonings to taste. (I add in a little bit of onion powder to enhance the diced onion). Mix well..
- Then, add in ur bread crumbs. Add in enough so ur meat holds together without falling apart. (you should be able to mold it into any shape. If you accidentally add too much of the bread crumbs and it ends up being too dry, add another egg. If it's too wet add more bread crumbs.).
- Dump the meat mixture into a 13x9 glass baking dish..
- Shape the meat into a rectangle with a large spoon. (leave a gap all around the pan so the grease has some place to go and won't spill over the pan into your oven causing an oven fire🔥.....learned from experience lol ).
- For the topping, put enough ketchup into a bowl that'll cover your meatloaf. (I don't layer mine too thick, but use however much you like ☺️). Then take your light brown sugar and put some into the ketchup and mix well. Don't add a lot, just enough for a little extra flavor..
- Spread evenly over the meat mixture. Also be sure to coat the sides..
- Bake for around 40 minutes or until the meat inside is no longer pink. (It's smells so good in the oven when it gets closer to being done👌🏻) ENJOY!!!.
Cooking a delicious meal for your family doesn't have to mean investing hours ploding away in the kitchen. There are lots of number of recipes such as Meatloaf recipe, you can use to whip with each other a great dish quickly, quickly your household will be enjoying the fruits of your labors.
If you find this Meatloaf recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.