Everybody likes the idea of taking a seat to a delicious home-cooked dish, but with today's busy schedules, it can be harder than ever to find the moment to put one together. Fortunately, assistance is around, the Santorini Meatloaf recipe and guidance in this post will certainly aid you assembled well balanced meals for your household in a surprisingly, short time.
One of the greatest points that you can do is to cook with relative or close friends. When you cook with another person, you will certainly have the ability to notice tricks that they execute as well as will certainly have the ability to much better yourself as a cook. Speak with them to see how their thought process works, to boost your expertise.
To cook Santorini Meatloaf you only need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Santorini Meatloaf:
- Prepare 2 lb ground beef, turkey or chicken.
- Use 1 cup sliced black olives.
- You need 4 marinated artichoke hearts (reserve 1/4 cup of marinade oil).
- Provide 4 oz sundried tomatoes.
- Prepare 6 oz feta cheese, crumbled.
- Prepare 2 eggs.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp minced garlic.
- You need 1 Non-stick vegetable spray for the cooking dish.
- You need to prepare Coarsely ground black pepper.
- You need bottled balsamic vinnaigrette dressing.
- Prepare 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese.
Santorini Meatloaf instructions :
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Coarsely chop the artichoke hearts..
- Mix all ingredients by hand in large bowl. Be sure to add at least 1/4 cup of the artichoke marinating oil - this adds a wonderful flavor..
- Spray large casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray and form meatloaf in the dish..
- If desired, cut a 1/2-inch deep slice in the center of the top beginning and ending 1 inch from the ends and drizzle balsamic vinaigrette dressing..
- Sprinkle the top liberally with the parmesan cheese..
- Bake for 50 minutes at 350°F..
- Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes before serving..
Since you have actually checked out the Santorini Meatloaf recipe, as well as you have the expertise that you need to execute in the cooking area. Get that apron out, dust off your mixing bowls as well as roll up your sleeves. You have some food preparation to do.
If you find this Santorini Meatloaf recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.