Many individuals love cooking and believe it makes the best relaxing pastime. A kitchen that is filled with fresh food that scents scrumptious is certain to make any individual's mood a little bit lighter. It can often seem challenging, however, to pinpoint dishes that help you or guidance that leads to an inevitably successful dish. Maybe this Best meatloaf ever 😀 recipe is the one you are looking for.
Being arranged is a key step when intending to prepare a dish for family or friends. This will allow you to ensure that all the necessary active ingredients are represented. Set all of the non-perishable components and tools out the day in advance. This will certainly enable you to prepare without needing to stress.
To cook Best meatloaf ever 😀 you need 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Best meatloaf ever 😀:
- Prepare 1 cup uncooked brown rice.
- Prepare 1/2 green bellpepper, finely diced.
- You need to prepare 1/2 red bellpepper, finely diced.
- Provide 1 yellow onion, finely diced.
- You need to prepare 2 large stacks of celery, finely diced.
- Prepare 2 pack extra lean ground chicken or turkey.
- Provide 1 pouch lipton garlic & herbs soup & dip mix.
- You need to prepare 2 tablespoon worchestershire sauce.
- You need to prepare 1/2 teaspoon dry parsley.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon dry thyme.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon dry basil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon dry oregano.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon dry marjory.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon dry chervil.
- Provide fresh ground black pepper tout taste.
- Use 1 can tomato soup.
- Use 1 cup bbq sauce (I've used williamson bros original).
- Provide Cooking spray.
Best meatloaf ever 😀 step by step :
- Cook brown rice as per package instructions and let cool completly (this can done in advance, even the day before)..
- In a small bowl, mix the tomato soup and the bbq sauce. Set aside..
- In a large bowl, mix all the other ingredients together till perfectly blended..
- Use cooking spray on two pyrex loaf pans (If you use metal pans, you'll have to reduce cooking time)..
- Separate the meat and vegetable mix in both loaf pans equaly and gently press down with hands..
- Cover with approximatly 1/4 cup of tomato soup/bbq sauce mix..
- Cover with foil paper and cook in preheated oven at 350° for 45 minutes to 1 hour..
- Uncover and continue cooking for 15 minutes to half an hour..
- When ready, remove from oven and let meatloafs pick up their juices..
- Meanwhile, heat up the rest of tomato soup/bbq sauce mix in the microwave or on stove top..
- Cut the meatloafs in thick slices and serve covered with hot tomato/bbq sauce..
Everyone wishes to be a far better chef. Every person wants to explore fun recipes. Finding the time as well as feeling the inspiration to be creative in the kitchen can sometimes present a challenge though. We wish these Best meatloaf ever 😀 recipe can bring the magic to your kitchen. Offer a couple of these ideas a shot tonight, your palate will thank you!
If you find this Best meatloaf ever 😀 recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.