It's long been said that the most effective way to a man's heart is with his belly. But males aren't the just one who enjoy a great dish. Cooking is not just a technical ability, it's a life task that you make use of each day. Below, Fail-Proof Meatloaf dish to practice as well as boost your cooking abilities as well as make you even better at it.
Preparation is a really vital part of cooking. You intend to see to it you have every product you might require. You additionally intend to make sure you have all the supplies you may require. You don't want to be in the middle of a meal and discover you are missing out on something vital.
You can cook Fail-Proof Meatloaf using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fail-Proof Meatloaf:
- Provide 1.5 lb ground meat.
- Use 1 egg.
- Prepare 1 c. Milk.
- Provide 1 c. Crumbs (bread or cracker).
- Use 4 tbsp brown sugar.
- You need 4 tbsp yellow mustard.
- Prepare 2/3 cup ketchup.
- Use 1 small onion (optional).
- You need to prepare Salt & pepper to taste (optional).
Fail-Proof Meatloaf instructions :
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine the beef, egg, onion, milk and bread OR cracker crumbs. Season with salt and pepper to taste and place in a lightly greased 5x9 inch loaf pan, OR form into a loaf and place in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish..
- In a separate small bowl, combine the brown sugar, mustard and ketchup. Mix well and pour half over the meatloaf. (Or more if you'd like). Use rest as a dipping sauce..
- Bake 1 hour..
Take these Fail-Proof Meatloaf recipe concepts and utilize them as well as perhaps even experiment while you are at it. The kitchen is a fantastic place to try brand-new things with the best assistance.
If you find this Fail-Proof Meatloaf recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.